Sponsored

Exhaust Mode Not Available?

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Has anyone gotten an "Exhaust Mode Not Available" message after doing an extended period of driving? You can stop turn off the car and let it cool off for a few minutes and it won't come back on for another good while of driving the car. I assume maybe it's heat protection or something for the active exhaust valves?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
dirty-max

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Never seen it.
Here is a pic of what shows up on the cluster. It's just weird that you can shut the car off and it will start working again. Im going to check fuses and also get it on a lift to see if maybe a wire is frayed and is possibly going to ground on the harness or maybe a loose connector or something. I'll post my results once I find out what it is.
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.23.41 AM.png

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Here is a pic of what shows up on the cluster. It's just weird that you can shut the car off and it will start working again. Im going to check fuses and also get it on a lift to see if maybe a wire is frayed and is possibly going to ground on the harness or maybe a loose connector or something. I'll post my results once I find out what it is.
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.23.41 AM.png
I get it on my R when it's been sitting too long without my battery tender on it. I suspect the battery is a bit low but after it charges and the computer sees it's alive then I can select Sport Mode just fine.
Sponsored