• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania EU Taillights with OEM USDM internals

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Now taking reasonable offers.

Price cut: $1350 plus $50 discount for military vets, serving members and firemen. Still reluctant to ship but can do it with insurance. Buyer would have to pay for shipping.

Hey guys

I have here for sale a set of EU Taillights with OEM USDM internals currently present in the USA. These are plug an play, no mods required. These offer you your current functionality except the lenses are clear which is what everyone in the state wants.

These are a one of a kind set. I have looked and am 99.9% sure no one has a set like these.

How and why did I make these? I like your red lenses. So, I bought a set of American lights and did a swap and these are what's left over. The US lights with OEM EU Internals are on my car right now.

Will they leak? No chance. How can I be so sure? They have been sealed using the exact same method and materials that I used for my set which has been on the car for about 7 to 8 months and my buddies set which I did about 5 months ago. I used a high grade plastic epoxy to ensure a hard quality bond which can take high temps and is durable.

Fitting. It's as good as OEM because the covers on top of the lights (included) fit perfectly and aren't modified. I have taken great care putting these back together accounting for the loss of material when making the cuts by using the cutting blades as spacers and filling the gaps with epoxy.

The condition of the lights is very good. The pictures are before I take them to my buddy who owns a detailing company and really makes them pop. (pictures after detailing work are now attached in a post (#15) towards the bottom) I want you guys to see them for what they are at their worst. There is one very small mark as shown in the photos with a ruler for scale. It's hardly noticeable and I'm hoping my buddy can remove it and if it does go, the price remains the same.

I want 1500 bucks (take $100 off the price for vets or members currently serving in the military) collected from either around philly or canton, MI or along the way there as I'm road tripping. These lights are now in the USA ready for a sale. No international shipping or customs to worry about.

Im reluctant to ship these locally in the states because I don't want them getting damaged. Plus I would like to see them working as well so would be happy to see that.

Happy to answer any questions. In no rush to sell as I'll just leave them at my Aunts house until sold. What I will say is that if you can give me a genuine reason as to why you disagree with the pricing, I will defo take it on board

Will swap these for a new set of Ford performance halfs shafts.
20190430_202736.jpg
20190430_202859.jpg
20190430_203207.jpg
20190430_203338.jpg
20190430_202929.jpg
20190430_202943.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The light colours are fine it's just the camera being lame. Both vibrant red
20190430_203343.jpg
20190430_203225.jpg

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow I cant beleive they go for that much. Real JDM tails for my last car was like $600. I'm surprised Mustangs tails are that much.
These aren't off the shelf lights. The Euro lights lack a lot of the desired functions the US lights have. Even the standard euro lights can cost about 600 bucks a piece easy in the US because they are so expensive in the European market.

Then there is the risk of shipping and the item being damaged and the cost of shipping plus extras.

These are prices about on par if not slightly cheaper considering the hassle free nature of the sale I'm offering.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
Fakkkkkk, why aren't these 18+, Good luck w/ sale! I'm right up the road from Canton, MI!

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fakkkkkk, why aren't these 18+, Good luck w/ sale! I'm right up the road from Canton, MI!
Haha they will still fit your 18+ pony and hand delivered. You would struggle to find these one off lights at this price all in.

If you have time, wouldn't mind meeting up. Always happy to make time and see a pony too bad mine will be here in the UK

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Guy on FB and Ebay sell the 15-17 Euro Tail light for $1200 new and modified for US.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guy on FB and Ebay sell the 15-17 Euro Tail light for $1200 new and modified for US.
Do you have the link? I would like to verify and get the facts. I think the difference would still be that these have OEM USDM Ford internals and if the item is being sold from Europe, there would be shipping costs on top of this price and the customs/taxes that the buyer would then have to pay inevitably pay because the package would be insured.

But if it is in fact 1200 bucks all in delivered to the door (highly highly unlikely) I would be more than happy to adjust the price accordingly but I need the link to see what the actual deal is.

This dude sells non modified lights at 1300 bucks in the USA. I have a set listed at 1000 bucks.
Screenshot_20190501-201940_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it's 1100 Euros via PayPal (based on what I can decipher from the price list) which works out closer to 1300 bucks with their terrible rates and fees.

However, what I'm offering isn't the same. These lights have none modified OEM parts with nothing aftermarket in them. 100% US OEM functionality with no extras.

Also, you would have to pay customs and taxes on top of the 1100 euro price unless you undervalue the product to like 50 bucks during shipping to get them back. If they get damaged in shipping. 50 bucks is all you will get back.

I'm offering a ready to go product with OEM parts in CONUS hassle free with zero risk and no surprises and prefer the person collect in person. That's why I still believe the price is on par. Would be curious to see an ebay listing. Tried searching and couldn't find one.
Screenshot_20190503-082810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
He gets the lights either used or brand new. No shipping back and forth. Forgot what country he’s at but he’s been the go to for euros instead of uk parts.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He gets the lights either used or brand new. No shipping back and forth. Forgot what country he’s at but he’s been the go to for euros instead of uk parts.
He still has to ship them to the US from poland regardless of where he gets them from.

The UK and Euro lights are the same.

If he is undervaluing them for shipping purposes where the buyer isn't paying tax, that's a criminal offence where the buyer would be prosecuted, not the seller.

Anyway, this discussion is done being productive. The price remains unchanged. Still would like to see an ebay listing... Past or present.

One thing is for sure. He isn't buying two OEM products and swapping OEM parts. To some that's a big deal.

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly this seems like a good deal to me. I have no monies bc I'm a broke boi, but BUMP for legit looking seller

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly this seems like a good deal to me. I have no monies bc I'm a broke boi, but BUMP for legit looking seller
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I too feel I have priced them well based on what is out there. My buddy has just finished working his detailing magic on these so will be posting more photos shortly. I too am selling this and another normal EU set so I can free up some cash and buy some driveline upgrade parts ready for a supercharger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right, the lights have now been professionally detailed by my good buddy. The little chip is now so much better and less noticeable. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I would be more than happy to put these on my car.
20190511_155819.jpg
20190511_160811.jpg
20190511_160939.jpg
20190511_161005.jpg
20190511_161014.jpg