• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Tennessee OEM 2018+ Euro Tails + Wiring for USDM

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I'm selling a set of 2018+ OEM Ford Euro's. I have the wiring and instructions from the guy in Poland who does the conversions to make them work with the USDM cars. He does a full swap of internals for $400 if you wanted to send these to him. These are unmodified where as he cuts them open and replaces the boards with US boards so they are all red. These still have the Amber outer on turn signal. These are brand new and have never been fully installed. They come with the OEM USDM connector also.

Asking $700 obo shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. I paid $1400 for these when I bought them plus I bought the wiring kit separate because originally I didn't want to have them cut apart.

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7468.jpeg

IMG_7469.jpeg

IMG_7470.jpeg

IMG_7471.jpeg

IMG_7472.jpeg

IMG_7473.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg

IMG_7475.jpeg

IMG_7476.jpeg

IMG_7477.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

IMG_7480.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarkSubRosa

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Bump, price dropped a little and also just wanted to add that this does require tapping some wires on your main harness to make the OEM Euro's work. If you want them complete plug and play they'll need to be sent off.