ETA jumped almost a month

15MMGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
It was built 11/3 and has said awaiting shipment for a couple days with an ETA of 11/22. Today it changed to 12/17 and still says awaiting shipment. Anyone else see this with theirs?
Sponsored

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mine was built 10/1 with an original ETA of 10/24. Now mine says 11/28(?) and awaiting shipment

Edit: since I'm a cotusholic, I just checked again and it was bumped up to the 23rd! Woot?

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
My delivery date just got pushed back 4 more days.

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
It was built 11/3 and has said awaiting shipment for a couple days with an ETA of 11/22. Today it changed to 12/17 and still says awaiting shipment. Anyone else see this with theirs?
Same here. Last Sunday COTUS had my car built on 11/01 and original EDD or 11/17. Two days ago COTUS changed EDD to12/18, a slip of 31 days. PM to Ford Service and reply was my car was still in processing and not built. Told them that both COTUS and the Ford ETIS site showed the car built on 11/01. Rachel's reply was that her info was more accurate and COTUS is still a work in progress. I'm not buying this as the ETIS site also showed a build date of 11/01 and listed all of the software modules installed on 11/01. It gets stranger because when I checked the ETIS site last night it still shows the 11/01 build date but all of the software module install dates have been erased. I believe there was an issue in production with my car and was pulled to repair or replace something. If I get any updates or find out what is really happening I will post it.

RR Prem GT/6 spd auto/50 YA/401A/Nav/Spare Tire/Enhanced Security

Sponsored

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Same here. Mine shows up has being built November 3 and as of yesterday it was awaiting shipment with an EDD of November 20. Woke up this morning and it was pushed back to an EDD of December 18. I'm only one state away from the plant, too.

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Stock vs retail should have nothing to do with it if the cars have truly been built and are awaiting shipment.

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Stock vs retail should have nothing to do with it if the cars have truly been built and are awaiting shipment.
The early stock orders have been plagued with problems (job 1) the retail order that are shipping now have gone much smoother (job 2)

OP
OP
15MMGT

15MMGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Same here. Last Sunday COTUS had my car built on 11/01 and original EDD or 11/17. Two days ago COTUS changed EDD to12/18, a slip of 31 days. PM to Ford Service and reply was my car was still in processing and not built. Told them that both COTUS and the Ford ETIS site showed the car built on 11/01. Rachel's reply was that her info was more accurate and COTUS is still a work in progress. I'm not buying this as the ETIS site also showed a build date of 11/01 and listed all of the software modules installed on 11/01. It gets stranger because when I checked the ETIS site last night it still shows the 11/01 build date but all of the software module install dates have been erased. I believe there was an issue in production with my car and was pulled to repair or replace something. If I get any updates or find out what is really happening I will post it.

RR Prem GT/6 spd auto/50 YA/401A/Nav/Spare Tire/Enhanced Security
Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
It has everything to do with it this early in the build process. We found out early on that there would be an exponentially longer QA period for the first cars...and the first cars were stock orders.

now I'm kind of glad I didn't get a stock order :)
It may be the asshole in me, but I don't really feel bad about it. Yes it absolutely sucks waiting for a car...but using loopholes to try and be first in line (which they were) and having it backfire is no reason to get upset. Why not put in two orders at different dealers if one was already suckered into filling a stock slot? My dealers stock orders have been built for months already and still haven't been shipped, my retail order (ordered at least 2 months after theirs) will be here before them.

To answer the original question, mine still shows awaiting shipment with EDD of next Saturday (the 15th). One other car going to my dealer already shows "In Transit" but has an estimated delivery of 24 more days..?!

OP
OP
15MMGT

15MMGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
My status changed today to in transit and back to 11/22 for EDD. Who knows.

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
My status changed today to in transit and back to 11/22 for EDD. Who knows.
Great to hear and hope it stays that if not earlier. Mine was built 11/01 and same thing with EDD slipping a month to 12/18. No change in COTUS yet but hopeful.

Renaultfool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Manual 3:55, Renault SCCA racecar
Mine was built on 11/3 as well and is "Awaiting Shipment" and yesterday jumped from 17 days to 34 days. Now says delivery on 12/10. Kind of has me bummed, but it could change again for the better.

rickstang

Rickstang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboast, auto, 50 Year package
Mine is showing in production but with a delivery date of Nov 27 (Thanksgiving Day! Lol) but was initially on cotus for delivery on Nov 21, so I was bumped a week. In a twisted sort of way the anticipation and wait is actually exciting and fun. But then I don't really need the car for basic transportation. As long as it is here by Christmas I'll be happy. Don't think it will fit down the chimney though...
Sponsored