Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
If the transmission will break its usally on the transbrake. Ive used mine pretty frequently with no issues but see some others i see breaking trans parts
Sponsored

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Can some one elaborate on this feature? @Wengerd Performance or @WIST2019GT

It can be unlocked in HP tuners (ignore the Ngauge part of the video). Several tuners offer it. I have heard it drastically shortens the life of the 10R80 since there are no hard parts and its just clutch packs "locking" together to create the brake.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

It can be unlocked in HP tuners (ignore the Ngauge part of the video). Several tuners offer it. I have heard it drastically shortens the life of the 10R80 since there are no hard parts and its just clutch packs "locking" together to create the brake.
Why am I just know hearing about this šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø?? I already have a built 10r80 but Iā€™m sure it would take its toll on it also over time!
Guess Iā€™ll need to see if my tuner offers this or notā€¦ @Wengerd Performance? And what about that roll race tune I keep bothering you about? šŸ˜œ

Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
Can I get one for my 6sp? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If it's a 6r80 you need a separate transbrake module wired in.

If a mt82 rev up, dump the clutch and send that btchšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Look what I got today. Does have g3 on volute

received_1384565462298937.jpeg

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
5 hours into my first time doing what Iā€™d consider a bigger project and Iā€™ve got new spark plugs in, manifold off and IMRC locked out, manifold back on, new injectors and rails in, and the HPFP and fuel pressure sensor hooked up. Tomorrow afternoon Iā€™ll hopefully drop in the new fuel pumps, make up my PTFE lines and get some of them ran.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
5 hours into my first time doing what Iā€™d consider a bigger project and Iā€™ve got new spark plugs in, manifold off and IMRC locked out, manifold back on, new injectors and rails in, and the HPFP and fuel pressure sensor hooked up. Tomorrow afternoon Iā€™ll hopefully drop in the new fuel pumps, make up my PTFE lines and get some of them ran.
In contrast, I am about 16 hours in to a Whipple Gen 5, 3.0 liter stage 2 installation and I am only on page 27 of 65 pages. I figure 2 more weekends... :)

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
In contrast, I am about 16 hours in to a Whipple Gen 5, 3.0 liter stage 2 installation and I am only on page 27 of 65 pages. I figure 2 more weekends... :)
Page 27, Chapter 3 (of 10) lol. My fuel system has taken me a bit longer than expected. I ran into two instances where the PTFE fitting got crossed threaded and it was toast so had to order 2 more. Subsequently, I didnā€™t even get to the SC install yet. Hopefully buttoning up the fuel system today (or this week) and knocking out the SC next weekend. Patience is a virtue.

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
Has anyone got an audio clip of the helical quiet gears on the ESS? Thanks.
Sponsored