Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Anyone running a Mishimoto oil cooler with a G3 intercooler?
Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Interested in this info as well but with a G4IC.

Also, anyone on here use Forscan? I have some questions.
Ive messed with Forscan a bit. What are you trying to do? theres very minimal things but the latest version allows you to disable adaptive learning if you have the auto trans which is huge. Really cleaned up my issues. Ill probably still let ford rebuild it with the new CDF drum though because why not. Free parts before i fuck the warranty.

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ive messed with Forscan a bit. What are you trying to do? theres very minimal things but the latest version allows you to disable adaptive learning if you have the auto trans which is huge. Really cleaned up my issues. Ill probably still let ford rebuild it with the new CDF drum though because why not. Free parts before i fuck the warranty.
I saw there were some settings that could be played with to add more monitors to the Digital Display.

I have the cable and license but it wouldn't connect. Saying it was locked because of the tune?

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I saw there were some settings that could be played with to add more monitors to the Digital Display.

I have the cable and license but it wouldn't connect. Saying it was locked because of the tune?
damn thats weird. Woudnt thing the tune would lock that out. Its a completly different part of the ECU. Who did your tune?

There are some things you can do with that. You can actually turn on the vac/boost gauge like the EB mustangs have so thats nice. Hopefully its accurate and i wont need to get an aftermarket gauge.

I think my wife is getting annoyed that i have to keep buying "one more thing" for this build lol.

Sponsored

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
damn thats weird. Woudnt thing the tune would lock that out. Its a completly different part of the ECU. Who did your tune?

There are some things you can do with that. You can actually turn on the vac/boost gauge like the EB mustangs have so thats nice. Hopefully its accurate and i wont need to get an aftermarket gauge.

I think my wife is getting annoyed that i have to keep buying "one more thing" for this build lol.
Lund.

Yes, that's one thing I wanted to do.

I was thinking of flashing back to stock, do what I have to do, then go back to the tune.

It was weird and I wanted to see if others had this issue as well.

WonderDud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Unfortunately if she hasn't figured it out yet she will soon realize the puzzle that is the moostang only gets bigger :crackup:. Always finding new pieces to buy!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
IMG_1557.jpeg

autocross went well, nothing broke! Couldn't use much of the pedal on the right though. Gotta get to an actual track day. IATs were around 115-120 sitting in line waiting for my turn though🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
This code.

Followed by me touching this while at idle and feeling a massive amount of vacuum.

Couldn't engage Line Lock.

Screenshot_20230821_183000_TDN.jpg

received_836416904931454.jpeg
That’ll do it lol! Did you have it capped and it blew off or have you been running it like that accidentally?