Engine bay cleaning

OP
OP

hedonest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition orange 2015 GT
I just tried that out the damp microfiber cloth. While it works well for big surface areas, those small holes, troughs and edges are tough to reach and the dust just sticks and sits there. How do you guys clean those?
Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I just tried that out the damp microfiber cloth. While it works well for big surface areas, those small holes, troughs and edges are tough to reach and the dust just sticks and sits there. How do you guys clean those?
We Don't !:ford:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
if its one thing ive learned over the years is give your engine a quick run down every time you wash your car with a damp microfiber and you'll likely never get it dirty enough to have to take a water hose and degreaser to it
yup! still looks just as good as the day i bought it

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
I use Adams polishes to clean my engine bay I get a bucket of water mixed with all purpose cleaner then I hose the engine bay and use a tire scrubbing brush mixed with the water and all purpose cleaner. Then I dry it all off and use the VRT shine product to give it a nice look. Here is a link to the video, I basically mirrored the video and it turned out great Adams Polishes Engine Bay Cleaning
would definitely recommend Adam Polished stuff. Below is how my GT500 looked before and after I used their stuff

Day I Brought it Home

After a Wash with Water and the All-Purpose Cleaner

After used Adam Polish VRT