Enclosed Auto Transport Recomendations 2023

inboundnebula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Inbound
Vehicle(s)
None
My 2023 GT Premium Convertible arrived at the dealership this week, and I will be needing to transport it in the next few weeks. As a first-timer, figured I would research this forum and ask for a general recommendation from experienced members.

Looking to go with enclosed shipping, but am pretty torn between going with an actual carrier vs a highly-rated broker. Reliable wouldn't take my non-cross country route, but recommended Intercity. Their quote was on the higher-end but they are extensively commended online for the quality of their hauls.

I also obtained quotes from Sherpa Auto and Easy Auto Ship (shoutout to @DadzMach for his reco). There is a $500 delta between Intercity and the brokers, which I could definitely use for the ceramic coating/PPF budget. But to be honest, brokers make me a bit nervous since it is all about the strength of their vetting process.

Appreciate everyone's feedback. This community is pretty awesome.
Sponsored

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
My 2023 GT Premium Convertible arrived at the dealership this week, and I will be needing to transport it in the next few weeks. As a first-timer, figured I would research this forum and ask for a general recommendation from experienced members.

Looking to go with enclosed shipping, but am pretty torn between going with an actual carrier vs a highly-rated broker. Reliable wouldn't take my non-cross country route, but recommended Intercity. Their quote was on the higher-end but they are extensively commended online for the quality of their hauls.

I also obtained quotes from Sherpa Auto and Easy Auto Ship (shoutout to @DadzMach for his reco). There is a $500 delta between Intercity and the brokers, which I could definitely use for the ceramic coating/PPF budget. But to be honest, brokers make me a bit nervous since it is all about the strength of their vetting process.

Appreciate everyone's feedback. This community is pretty awesome.
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you really enjoy your new car. Sounds like it might be your first Mustang? If so, I am sure you will love it and learn to love the modding process that is almost impossible to stay away from in a car that the aftermarket has so much available. This Mach 1 I just got is literally probably my 30th +, I have owned almost every year and model. Met lots of great people from this hobby as well. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as all of us on these many forums. Feel free to reach out anytime for advice. I certainly don’t know it all but have built so many different versions of these great cars.

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
The only broker to use is bringatrailer….other than that Reliable, Passport, etc…

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
There is an M6G member on here who does transport services...(his own business). I can't recall his user ID, but I just recently saw the thread this past week....

Ugh... wish I had bookmarked it... maybe some other members know of him... or the thread.
Sponsored