Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edge
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Greetings,

I own a sweet 2022 Mustang GT Premium.

I finally pulled the trigger today and purchased the Ford Performance Track shocks and struts. I will be using them with
the Steeda Minimum Drop linear springs that I already have, and my BMR front and rear sway bars that are already installed. I read some where, on one of the treads that the Eibach bump stops are way better then the FP track bump stops. Is there any truth to that? I was just going to order the FP bump stops, but thought I would ask my fellow Mustang owners first. I will also be installing the BMR Cradle Bushing lock out kit #2 and the BMR Differential Bushing lock out kit when I do the FP shock/strut & Steeda springs this Spring too.

On a side note with the BMR sway bars. The Front is 35MM and the rear is 25MM. These are a bit larger than what comes with the FP Track Kit. Any recommendations on the setting that I should use coming right out of the gate? They have 3- adjustment holes and right now I have them set in the middle holes. I really did not get a chance to drive my car much after they were installed as winter came and my car is put away until Spring.

Thanks
Sponsored

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
I would think the Eibach ones would be tuned and sized for their lowering springs? Whatever you do make sure you trim them properly because for example the Steeda minimum drop springs drop the car more than the FRP springs will, despite what the specs say.