Sponsored

EcoSnake, 2015 Guard EB PP :)

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
Car is looking great, looking forward to seeing the build progress!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB
Sponsored

OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
That's it? Care to elaborate? A lot of people out there still trying to decide which tune/tuner to go with.
Work has been crazy so I haven't done much with it until yesterday. Install is easy of coarse, and the wire included is just long enough to reach where I mounted in the photo. The V3 is a lot nicer than the original one I had in 2008. Screen is bright and the resolution is good. The gauge function is cool and I think its the best tuning hardware and software still. I'd buy again.

The tune is like how the car should of came stock. Everything is well into the safe zones as predicted from Cobb. Still has a little room to grow with a protune. The instant torque is crazy for a turbo. You can instantly feel the torque difference. So little noise in the low rpm, so much power. :headbang:
But wish it had a bigger turbo for a more linear increase. It tops out so quick that doesn't keep pushing in the higher rpms.

I haven't made it to the dyno yet. Ill probably wait until my full-race stuff gets here early next year. :gossip:

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I haven't made it to the dyno yet. Ill probably wait until my full-race stuff gets here early next year. :gossip:
Thanks for the update, anything else you can say about the Full-Race stuff? :eek:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
No worries, never hurts to ask. ;)
I can tell you that they got their ecoboost way back in May. So the stuff coming out is a bit more well developed than some others I've seen. Defiantly worth the wait. I'm getting their CAI, Intercooler Kit, and Cat Deletes/Hot Parts. Maybe a turbo upgrade. :)

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Will it be the same intake but to the stock turbo location that's in the picture they had of the full race Eco with upgraded turbo? I would love to have the air filter im stock location to get the air from the outside.

OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Will it be the same intake but to the stock turbo location that's in the picture they had of the full race Eco with upgraded turbo? I would love to have the air filter im stock location to get the air from the outside.
It will probably be similar to the one in their EB.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Any info on the dash cam install? Or is there another thread for that? Didn't see any in the infotainment section.

OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Any info on the dash cam install? Or is there another thread for that? Didn't see any in the infotainment section.
It's super easy to install the dash cam from the cig lighter to behind the rear view mirror. No tools required to run the wire. I got the Auto-Vox A118 1080p Car Monitor on Amazon.
Sponsored