• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Wisconsin Ecoboost Part-Out

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
I returned my 2015 Ecoboost to stock last spring when I traded it in for an F-150, and I took all the pictures and packed the parts up planning on selling them (hence the 5/25/2020 date in the pictures). Anyhow, I got cold feet, thinking I'd buy another Mustang, so I left them boxed up in my garage. Now, a year and a half and a new house later, I'm ready to let the parts go...

My Mustang was kept in a heated garage and barely saw rain, let alone snow. None of these parts have more than a couple thousand miles on them, are in excellent condition, and include all of the hardware. Prices are very negotiable. (Rules say I have to put something for a price, so there you go. I don't expect to get the full "asking price.") All offers will be considered, and I'm willing to cut good deals on purchases of multiple items. Paypal or Zelle

SCT X4 - Unmarried, includes window mount. (Note: There were two lines of pixels that occasionally turn white. It doesn't affect the performance and comes and goes... maybe a loose wire inside, but I'm not opening it up to find out) - $300 plus shipping (OBO)
SCT X4.JPG

Steeda ProFlo CAI - Cone filter could use a cleaning. $300 plus shipping (OBO)
Steeda CAI.JPG

Turbosmart WGA (10PSI) - Brand new. Never installed. $110 plus shipping (OBO)
WGA.JPG

170° Thermostat - Brand new. Never installed. $50 plus shipping (OBO)
Thermostat.JPG

UPR Dual Valve Catch Can - Only on the car for a few hundred miles. $200 plus shipping (OBO)SOLD!
UPR Dual Valve Catch Can.JPG

MAPerformance Billet Intercooler Upgrade - $400 plus shipping (OBO)
MAP Billet Intercooler Upgrade  2015-2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost (EBM-IC).JPG

MAPerformance Charge Pipe Upgrade - $400 plus shipping (OBO)
MAP Intercooler Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit  2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost.JPG

Krona BAMF Turboback Exhaust (Catless) - Absolutely love this exhaust. Shipping might be a bear (Two big boxes with its original foam packaging) and pick-up would be best, but let's talk... $1,000 plus shipping (OBO) SOLD!
Krona Catless Turboback.JPG

Again, I'll consider all offers. I'd like to see these parts get some good use by someone. I know how expensive it is to build a car out, and I wish I would've bought used parts when I did it. Here's a chance to get your car to full bolt-on (plus) with some quality parts that are next to new while saving some good money.

(Also, since the pics are old, I’ll gladly send you new ones before you commit to buying them.)

Last edited:

ANS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Really nice items! Someone jump on that intercooler and exhaust before it is too late. So tempting...

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm interested in the exhaust setup. It looks like you can keep it full 3" turbo back with the pipe from the downpipe to the y-pipe right? The one section with the V Band flange? If that's the case send me a PM and we can figure something out.

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
3” from the turbo to to Y-pipe, then 2.5” out

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Exhaust is sold!

If anyone is looking to upgrade their intercooler and charge pipes, $700 shipped for the package... Easy install, don't even need to take the bumper off. They're about a grand new.

I figured the catch can would've been the first thing to go... basically new, since it was the last thing I put on my car before storing it for the winter and took it off in March to trade the car in.

Last edited:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The catch can, Do you have all the brackets and mounting hardware, instructions, etc.

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
The catch can, Do you have all the brackets and mounting hardware, instructions, etc.
Everything needed for the install is included or already on your car. Depending on what intake you have, you may need a new coupler (I had a 3.5"). You can get that HERE for $40 (might be able to find it elsewhere for cheaper, but that's the one that came up first)... or you can buy my Steeda CAI with it for a sweet deal.

I thought I got the upgraded check valves when I ordered it, but I really can't remember or know what the difference is between the standard and upgraded valves by looking... maybe someone can tell by the picture? ... but I do know I did not get the drain line kit or drain plug.

I'm not even sure it came with instructions, but like everything, your best bet is YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/hnMDAwXmR68

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Catch can is sold!

Still waiting to find a new home:
SCT X4 Tuner (Unmarried)
Steeda CAI
10 PSI Turbosmart WGA
(New in box)
Thermostat (Never installed)
MAP Intercooler Upgrade
MAP Charge Pipes w/ Turbosmart BOV

Get it all for $1,000.00 shipped!!!* Find yourself an exhaust (sorry... missed out on mine... hope it's doing well and being enjoyed in CA) and a tune, and you'll have an FBO for under $2k.

*Lower 48... let's be reasonable...

chiriacg23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 Ecoboost
Damn this is a good package price, wish I found this before I bought mine. GLWS

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Offer still stands!

Still waiting to find a new home:
SCT X4 Tuner (Unmarried)
Steeda CAI
10 PSI Turbosmart WGA (New in box)
MAP Intercooler Upgrade

Get it all for $1,000.00 shipped!!!* Find yourself an exhaust (sorry... missed out on mine... hope it's doing well and being enjoyed in CA) and a tune, and you'll have an FBO for under $2k.

*Lower 48... let's be reasonable...

OP
OP

twclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Alright, it's getting nice out, so it's time to clean out my garage...

PRICE DROP!

All of the parts below for only $850 shipped (lower 48), and I'll even throw in a brand new Steeda throttle body spacer!

SCT X4 Tuner (Unmarried)
Steeda CAI
10 PSI Turbosmart WGA (New in box)
MAP Intercooler Upgrade

(Full descriptions in original post)

Andy944T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Hi, I sent a private message a couple days ago. Hoping you still had some/all of these parts still available. Thank you!

Ranebowcyxx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2023 Auto Ecoboost, 2020 Tesal Model 3
If you still have the thermostat I'll take it