• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Ecoboost Part Out

Nhuse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red EcoBoost AT
Hey y'all. I recently traded in my mustang for a new vehicle. I returned it back to stock and have a few items for sale.

Precision NX2 Big Turbo - $1,100 Shipped - Will come with the wastegate the turbo comes with and a Turbosmart 14 PSI. Has a little over 9,000 miles on it. - SOLD

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg
image13.jpeg

Turbosmart Dual Port Kompact BOV - $80 Shipped – 25,000 Miles

image7.jpeg

SpeedPerformance Port Injection Kit - $950 Shipped – 15,000 Miles – This port injection kit comes with the plug and play harness for Split Second controller. With this, you do not have to splice into your coil packs to get the RPM reading. I will also include an ethanol gauge. This gauge will read the current ethanol percentage and comes with the AC vent gauge adapter.

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Factory 69MM Ported Throttle Body - $150 Shipped – 1,000 Miles – I would only recommend using this on a 15-17. You can get it to work on an 18+, but do so at your own risk.

image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg

I accept PayPal/Zelle. Please DM/respond with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cristian923

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Still got the nx2. Ready with PayPal if still available

OP
OP
Nhuse

Nhuse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Yep. It's still available. I just replied to your DM.

OP
OP
Nhuse

Nhuse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
NX2 is sold and no longer available.

OP
OP
Nhuse

Nhuse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Only thing sold is the NX2. Everything else is still available.

OP
OP
Nhuse

Nhuse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Dropped the price on the Aux Fuel Kit

EB16PP