Sponsored

Ecoboost HPP with handling pack owners....

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Wait until you get to about 3K and the car gets faster.
I’m glad you mentioned this, I’ve read the car really unlocks the tune after 1000 miles. Any heat soak issues in autocross?
Sponsored

OP
OP
zrx4me

zrx4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
randy
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
If the amount of break dust continues to bother you change the pads to Powerstop Z23 or Z26. If you do not want do do that consider getting your wheels ceramic coated. They will still dustup but will be super easy to clean.

The Rev Match is only on the GT with the MT82 6 speed manual.
Its on the A10 also, GT and Ecoboost HPP(not sure if regular ecoboost has it).

BlueHPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HPP/HP 6MT, 03 Boxster S, 97 M3
No rev matching on the ecoboost manuals, unless you count your right foot. The factory manual says 1000 miles for engine break in, but my car really got better after 3K miles.

Sponsored

BlueHPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HPP/HP 6MT, 03 Boxster S, 97 M3
I’m glad you mentioned this, I’ve read the car really unlocks the tune after 1000 miles. Any heat soak issues in autocross?
There is some heat soak in autocross if you have quick turn arounds. I have seen the oil temp gauge go into the yellow with about 5 minute turn arounds on a 90-95 degree day. I will be adding Redline water wetter to see if that helps some. I also use a water sprayer on the tires, IC and radiator.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Are you getting a lot of brake dust on front rims??? Has GT brakes, but my GT never put much dust on rims. Must be a different pad because it feels a lot different than GT brakes and the brake dust is pretty bad in a weeks time after a washing.Anybody else noticing this?
It's for sure the type/brand pad you're using. Might want to go with a low dust producing pad on your next brake service.
Sponsored