Sponsored

Ecoboost Emblems?

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think they all should've come with no pony in the GT style grill, the EB pony on the rear and no 5.0 emblem on the sides. Simple. Perfect.
Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Good point, I just don't like the chrome. The light will be very subtle look. But, I will see how I like it in chrome first.
"Black chrome." I want to do that to my pony

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Kinda like the clean look of the Ecoboost having no markings. Sometimes I think it needs to be distinguished. What do you think about something like this? Or a combo of the two?
It's already distinguished for those who know... the only one with a pony (no stripes) on the back.

PhantomSteed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium PP

Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
:barf:
As much as I like the SVO idea, to me the "ECO" part of it's name, the green and blue being used, AND most of all, the leaf, are all screaming PRIUS to me, so " Hell no !" :frusty:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
That's cool, but is it truly an "SVO" creation? Just curious if that entity was affiliated with the production of the EcoBoost Mustang. In fact, I'm not even sure if SVO exists anymore. "Much to learn, there is," as Yoda would say. I'm gonna start digging. You've got me wondering. Like the SVO badge though. :)
Considering that Shelby Cars had absolutely nothing to do with the GT350 I think it would be ok to put an SVO badge on the Booststang as it is the spiritual successor to the 80's 2.3 turbo SVO. It's not like anyone is trying to pass it off as something it's not. I don't think there should be any Mention of Eco on the car. Ford should have called it the SVO or Mustang Turbo, even Mustang ST, and left The Ecoboost name on non performance cars.

Sponsored

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Those 2.3T badges look sweet!

ecoboyboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
White EB auto
I want to put tribar pony emblems on the side of my EB when it arrives. Mine will be Oxford White and I think they'll look good. Can anybody tell me:
Is there curvature on the fender at this part of the car that would mean the emblems have to be curved?
and
who is a good vendor for these emblems?
Thanks.

ultimate warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I'm really happy with the 2.3 turbo engine so far but the "EcoBoost" name and green leafy logo just don't have any place on this vehicle (same could be argued for Ford Trucks as well), so I won't be adding any logos.

If I did, I'd be inclined to do something along these lines:

yeah thats not a bad way to go.

what font would be appropes?