eBay Euro Tailights

jbanh100

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Don't forget to transfer the clip from the trunk side of the lights to the new tail lights. it is on the back where the textured panel comes to a point it hooks to the bumper cover.
and how important is this? I completely forgot about these and if I don't have to put these back I won't. Thanks
Sponsored

Rubyredwash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
If only they were the 18-20 style and had amber.
Plenty of those out there already! I’m actually excited for these. I like the straight lines of the 15-17 and they’ll be different from everyone else’s. I’ll post pics when they get in Friday.

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Plenty of those out there already! I’m actually excited for these. I like the straight lines of the 15-17 and they’ll be different from everyone else’s. I’ll post pics when they get in Friday.
All good. If you are happy that is all that matters. It's the best part of owning a Mustang is making it what you want. I prefer the 18-20 style, and the extra functionality afforded by the other lights since they can also be set to red and then have multiple sequence modes. Especially when the difference is $50.

Here is a video of the modes if you are interested. I don't have any affiliation with them but when I was looking for Euros I decided on these. I will be picking them up sometime this summer.

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Can you possibly install one side forst and then take a pic of the lights so we can compare to the brightness/color of the stock oem lights? I really want these, but only if the lights are close to as bright as the stock lights and not a pinkish hue like some of the aftermarket euro's I've seen.
Pinkish color appears when the parking lights are on during the day. This is just what happens when you have a clear lense. All euro style tails will do that, even factory Ford ones. I have factory Ford 15-17 and the Vland 18-up style multi function.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I got these from someone on this forum who decided not to install them on his car. I don't know who made them, but I love the way they look when they're off. They have that pinkish tinge when they're on, I'm not crazy about that, but how often do I see my own taillights lit up?

48724616792_c164c1ab4d_b.jpg

Rubyredwash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Can you possibly install one side forst and then take a pic of the lights so we can compare to the brightness/color of the stock oem lights? I really want these, but only if the lights are close to as bright as the stock lights and not a pinkish hue like some of the aftermarket euro's I've seen.
Ponie nailed it on the head. But I'll still take a picture for you. I've heard the Euros are just as bright as the USDM ones, they just look different during the day is all.

Rubyredwash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
All good. If you are happy that is all that matters. It's the best part of owning a Mustang is making it what you want. I prefer the 18-20 style, and the extra functionality afforded by the other lights since they can also be set to red and then have multiple sequence modes. Especially when the difference is $50.

Here is a video of the modes if you are interested. I don't have any affiliation with them but when I was looking for Euros I decided on these. I will be picking them up sometime this summer.

I love the Vland ones too. I almost pulled the trigger on them. I get what you're saying in reference to the small price delta. After discount code, I got those shipped for $450. VLand with multiple modes is $550. Still a good price considering the updated 18 styling and the extra functionality. Personally, I would've bought the VLand's without the modes for $468 but I honestly like the 15-17 tail light more.

Sponsored

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Ponie nailed it on the head. But I'll still take a picture for you. I've heard the Euros are just as bright as the USDM ones, they just look different during the day is all.
Correct, they are just as bright... bright as hell lol.

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I recently purchased a set for my 19 Mustang GT PP1 the renegade series in clear but I am having an issue. Every time I hit the brakes I get static and interference in my radio stations. Have you heard of this problem before or has anyone experienced this
IMG_20200527_141206_01~2.jpg
Sponsored