Sponsored

EBay Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed (flame suit on)

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Seriously guys, you don’t need anything other than 3m tape with this spoiler. It’s not going to fall off. Mine has experienced several triple digit runs and daily drives. Mine didn’t come with any mounting holes. As light as the spoiler is and how it attaches to not only the top of the trunk but also the back, it mak s studs overkill. But if you want to ruin your trunk by drilling holes, go for it. Lol.
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously guys, you don’t need anything other than 3m tape with this spoiler. It’s not going to fall off. Mine has experienced several triple digit runs and daily drives. Mine didn’t come with any mounting holes. As light as the spoiler is and how it attaches to not only the top of the trunk but also the back, it mak s studs overkill. But if you want to ruin your trunk by drilling holes, go for it. Lol.
my trunk has holes. I returned the spoiler & ordered MMD V spoiler. Mostly bc the ebay spoiler wasn't much bigger than the factory blade spoiler. Wanted something little bigger.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
my trunk has holes. I returned the spoiler & ordered MMD V spoiler. Mostly bc the ebay spoiler wasn't much bigger than the factory blade spoiler. Wanted something little bigger.
Yeah, mind has holes too.

I would have bought your gloss one. They told me they have none it stock so I could have just returned it for a refund.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, mind has holes too.

I would have bought your gloss one. They told me they have none it stock so I could have just returned it for a refund.
Sorry. I dropped it off at Fedex this morning. lt will be back in the Cali warehouse soon.

Sponsored

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the same spoiler, and I really like it.

27635959777_9c0730f519_b.jpg

It's super light, requires no drilling, and comes with a glossy UV clear on it. I was suspicious of it having only thin strips of 3M tape around the edges, so I added in a big strip of it right up the middle and it doesn't move at all on the trunk. Been into the triple digits and through multiple washes/rain with it without issue. Since my car is a PP with no spoiler holes in the trunk lid the no-drill was important to me.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the same spoiler, and I really like it.

27635959777_9c0730f519_b.jpg

It's super light, requires no drilling, and comes with a glossy UV clear on it. I was suspicious of it having only thin strips of 3M tape around the edges, so I added in a big strip of it right up the middle and it doesn't move at all on the trunk. Been into the triple digits and through multiple washes/rain with it without issue. Since my car is a PP with no spoiler holes in the trunk lid the no-drill was important to me.

looks good. MMD V series spoiler came in yesterday. The ebay spoiler I sent back looked as good in quality, maybe a little lighter but it was also smaller. Don't think you can go wrong with these if you are happy with just tape holding it on.

roskorocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost mustang - bone stock (for now)
looks great

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
MMD V gives you a real aggressive look I like it a lot you will like yours I am sure.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
mine arrived today its surprisingly great quality all nice smooth lines and moulds nice 5mm or so resin+clearcoat over the weave nice and thick looks lovely. Trial mounted it to the car and it fits seamlessly entirely not what I was expecting for something that cost £120 from ebay including shipping and import duty !

Considering the AC similar spoiler is like £900 I'd consider this a win. Will mount it tomorrow when my 3m tape arrives as unlike your yank versions it comes without tape on the uk ebay listing! that and the car needs washing first.

IMG_20180614_150758.jpg

IMG_20180614_150803.jpg

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Broke down and got it cause i got it for 50$, it looks soooo much better in person

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
So just to confirm, it will cover factory spoiler holes?
Sponsored