Sponsored

EB Subforum participation dwindling.

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I'm a fairly thick skinned and reasonable type and like a good joke but Im getting a bit tired of all the same old tired put downs of the platform when trying to have an interesting conversation.
I call those types the "5.0-bros". I can usually shut them up quickly by pointing out how hard they failed at life to the point where they're reduced to flexing on the Internet with their dime-a-dozen pony car.
Sponsored

Akingn88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arthur
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang ecoboost premium PP
2 me they are all mustangs who cares if its a EB,GT, 350 or 500? Should the 350 owners shit on the gt owners bcuz its slower? And the 500 owners shat on the 350 owners? No we are all in the same mustang gang. We are supposed to support one another we already get enough hate from the outsiders with those infamous crowd plower jokes. No need to create genocide within our community. Like the saying goes United we stand divided we fall together we form voltron and take on all.:muscle:

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
2 me they are all mustangs who cares if its a EB,GT, 350 or 500? Should the 350 owners shit on the gt owners bcuz its slower? And the 500 owners shat on the 350 owners? No we are all in the same mustang gang. We are supposed to support one another we already get enough hate from the outsiders with those infamous crowd plower jokes. No need to create genocide within our community. Like the saying goes United we stand divided we fall together we form voltron and take on all.:muscle:
Exactly!

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
MY list

2012 Boss 302
2015 GT (bought new)) Premium Performance pack w/Recaros
2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
2017 Ecoboost Performance Pack
2018 Ecoboost Performance Pack

There were other cars inbetween and ended up where I am through various trades for various reasons. However I would be the last person to crap on anyone's car for the engine it has. I test drove the GTs before getting my 18 ecoboost and in traffic the ecoboost is just better.

Sure a GT with a helion kit or even a roush s/c is great and faster but its all so individual. The goal for me isnt to shit on other people's car or their choices, the goal for me is to enjoy MY car.

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I call those types the "5.0-bros". I can usually shut them up quickly by pointing out how hard they failed at life to the point where they're reduced to flexing on the Internet with their dime-a-dozen pony car.

I only hope that one dar I build my car up to half of what yours is. Unfortunately with kids in private school that day will probably only come after I pay off the car.

Sponsored

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I only hope that one dar I build my car up to half of what yours is. Unfortunately with kids in private school that day will probably only come after I pay off the car.
Do you monitor the "for sale" sections here and on FB? Some great deals pop up here an there. For example, I paid over $2K new for the VS2+ turbo, but they can had used for under $1K now.

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
MY list

2012 Boss 302
2015 GT (bought new)) Premium Performance pack w/Recaros
2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
2017 Ecoboost Performance Pack
2018 Ecoboost Performance Pack

There were other cars inbetween and ended up where I am through various trades for various reasons. However I would be the last person to crap on anyone's car for the engine it has. I test drove the GTs before getting my 18 ecoboost and in traffic the ecoboost is just better.

Sure a GT with a helion kit or even a roush s/c is great and faster but its all so individual. The goal for me isnt to shit on other people's car or their choices, the goal for me is to enjoy MY car.
I took a somewhat similar path as my three previous Mustangs where V8's. After a hiatus, I got the EB since I was amazed that this little 4 banger makes more power than the previous V8's, then the mod bug hit me due to the huge aftermarket support.

OP
OP
Redcruzer

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red

I've got to say I've never (thankfully) met one of these guy's in real life. All the GT folks I've met and cruised with have been great.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I've got to say I've never (thankfully) met one of these guy's in real life. All the GT folks I've met and cruised with have been great.
Ditto. A couple of weeks ago I had a great parking lot talk with the owner of a customized 730 hp 15 Roush GT.

Deleted member

I agree with the OP this place is starting to turn into more of a ghost town, with the same exhaust and intercooler questions being asked twice a day.

Sponsored

BoostedMTBer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Basically we're in a known state, not much is changing in Ecoboost land so there's less to talk about.

On facebook 3/4 of the threads are "what are the best first mods".

Ive found facebook to be busier in general to these forums the whole time.

I really want a good E85 kit thats a pump and injectors (plus whatevers needed for those) in a kit thats not port injection, I hope it comes soon.

But, our block being limited by being open deck also limits the possabilities, GT side they have a lot more (superchargers, turbos, prochargers, etc)

not a kit per se, but Livernois makes a upgraded HPFP that allows the car to run e85 w/o port injection. https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP501115
I wish running e85 was as simple as swapping injectors and getting a new tune, but the primary issue is our stock hpfp just dones't flow well enough to support e85.
it would just cost you more than a port kit, but it would be nice to not have to run an additional controller. only downside i can think of is you don't get the added benefit of clean intake valves, but that could be resolved with meth

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you monitor the "for sale" sections here and on FB? Some great deals pop up here an there. For example, I paid over $2K new for the VS2+ turbo, but they can had used for under $1K now.
True, but I'm already at what my tuner (CP-e) deemed the safe limit for the car (hopefully around 350whp, but I have a dynojet appointment set up for July 6th and will know for sure).

I just don't see how I can get more hp (beyond the 20 or so more safe hp a turbo would give me of course) without endangering my block since my car is a daily driver.
Sponsored