EB PP specs

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I don't think any of the drive modes are unacceptably harsh - note that I like an autoX-capable suspension, and my car is equipped with Magneride. How many sins the MR covers I don't know, I never drove a plain PP car. What I can say is that I recently drove 90 miles in Track mode and it was fine to me. I'm not sure how to confirm this, but I believe that Drag mode significantly tightens the rear shocks to the point that the car feels different pulling up my driveway, and it's different than the other modes. Everything is very civilized - so it's great from a mass-production perspective, but has plenty of room to be dialed in for a specific application.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
my car is equipped with Magneride.
there-in lies the secret. The MR does a quite commendable job. The PerfPack wither it be GT or EB needs to come with no less the Ford Track shocks or alternatively the MR ones. It's a sick joke what Ford characterizes as "performance pack".

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
there-in lies the secret. The MR does a quite commendable job. The PerfPack wither it be GT or EB needs to come with no less the Ford Track shocks or alternatively the MR ones. It's a sick joke what Ford characterizes as "performance pack".
Realistically, Ford ought to offer a Track Pack and a Drag Pack slant to the Performance Pack. That way you could choose your focus and not be handicapped by a suspension trying to do and adequate job of both.

Back towards the OP's question, it occurs to me that wheelbase will affect how well any car gets over the transition to his driveway. The Challenger wheelbase is quite a bit longer than the Mustang, so that would tend to help the Mustang, even if it was a tad lower than the Chally.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
They need a driveway mode that raises the car up an inch for driveways like mine and some of the crazy speed bumps I've seen...
I'd buy that. FoMoCo, r u listening?
Sponsored