Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
How much is the race series MBRP and best place to buy?
lethal performance has a sale 509.00 for aluminized , 599 for 409 stainless.:clap2:
Sponsored

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just pulled the trigger for Magnaflow Comp Series Black and paid $1,002.78 (with MUSTANG6g discount code) from Lethal Performance. Make sure to sign up for you to see the discounted prices. :cheers:

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
You sure about that? Looks like $609 & $699 to me
Sorry lethal has them on sale for 518.49 for aluminized, 594.99 for 409 stainless steel with out discount code.

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
I have my Krona Turboback on the way as of tomorrow. Will be antsy for the next week until it gets here. Then I have to figure out how I'm getting it on. Lol currently only have two jack stands. :doh:

:hail::hail::hail: Please delivery driver, be gentle! :hail::hail::hail:

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have my Krona Turboback on the way as of tomorrow. Will be antsy for the next week until it gets here. Then I have to figure out how I'm getting it on. Lol currently only have two jack stands. :doh:

:hail::hail::hail: Please delivery driver, be gentle! :hail::hail::hail:
Most PepBoys install for a decent price. or muffler shop.

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
Most PepBoys install for a decent price. or muffler shop.
That's definitely an option considering the weather. I really want to do it myself though if possible.

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's definitely an option considering the weather. I really want to do it myself though if possible.
Anymore with my back I may just have a shop put mine on when I get it. put up some sound clips when you get a chance. I am leaning to the mprb street but like the way MAPerformance sounds as well. But I am cheap.

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
You can totally do it with two jack stands. Lift the back and do the catback, then lift the front and do the dp. Just takes longer.

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
I've waited for this since December, but now it's installed. The video doesn't do the true sound justice. It's loud, but still tame when I'm not thrashing about. :D

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
We installed the Invidia Q300 exhaust on our employees car!

Mike
So that's my car the Invidia Q300 is installed on.

What the video does not capture is just how loud it is. I think the tone is great, but the volume might be a bit too much for some.

I would say this is probably the loudest exhaust for the Ecoboost Mustang. I previously had the MRT turboback on the car, and it was loud. The Invidia is even louder than that. The thing is, everyone here likes the sound of it. And this is coming from a bunch of car enthusiasts from all walks of life. So take that as you will. What I don't really get is how people are saying it sounds like a Honda (in the youtube comments)... it sounds nothing like any Honda I have ever heard. If I could relate it to anything, it would be a 4B11T EVO.

The fit and finish is great, and I think it looks great installed. And if you want loud, this is your exhaust.

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just received my magnaflow comp kit and i dont think the box will fit in the trunk when i bring it to the muffler shop. Thinking of removing it out from the box. The question is, how to take home my stock exhaust? Should i have it cut into 3 parts? :help:
Sponsored