Sponsored

East coast buyers

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Great! I think I saw that one up there when I was walking the lot last.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Sterling Koons made it happen for me. Stuck to the original out the door price all the way through. I'm the owner of a red EB. Hot damn this car is fast even on shitty gas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you post some picks man? Awesome that you made the trek up there and got the deal. I'm keeping them on my radar but think I'm going to order a 2016

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Sterling Koons made it happen for me. Stuck to the original out the door price all the way through. I'm the owner of a red EB. Hot damn this car is fast even on shitty gas!

And that is what is great... you flew up and they could have pulled a fast one and or went underhand... they had the ability to try or do that, and they did not.

Great company in that regard.

They are all about volume... which works for me and many others, it seems.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
And that is what is great... you flew up and they could have pulled a fast one and or went underhand... they had the ability to try or do that, and they did not.

Great company in that regard.

They are all about volume... which works for me and many others, it seems.

I told them that I was flying for free so they knew that I would be out zero dollars if they pulled any fast ones. Only have one pic as I'm in the middle of a 700 mile drive back.

That's her at the dealership

Sponsored

Luffy19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hello all,

Instead of going with Baltimore, I decided to go with Koon Sterling; and I have got some numbers.

The cars MSRP is around 34,000 and their wow price was around 28,000. However, including all taxes and fees, one of the rep said it goes up to 32,000.

I also have my car that I wanted to trade in, and it supposedly worth 6,000 but they are offering 4000 flat for it.

What do you guys think about these numbers?

Any inputs will be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What's the Xplan on the car? Go to the Ford partner.com website input in MC405 in search their inventory and find out what the X plan is on the car. they have been selling them lately for just under X plan price out the door though

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You can also take your car to CarMax on route 28 and find out what they will give you for it. if they come in higher often Koons will match it or you can just sell it there. either way it gives you a better idea of what the car is really worth with two offers and not just the book value

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I also recommend Greg Williams at Koons sterling Ford. He is a straight shooter in good to deal with. Tell him Jeremy sent you. It may be tough though if you have already engaged with one of their other sales reps as I think that car dealers are kind of funny about that

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I have been talking to Sterling Ford location and they say can still order cars, not sure if they are notified by Ford or not about orders no longer being available.

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I also just bought my car from Greg at Sterling. Try putting the deal on ice for a few weeks. I finalized my numbers on the 31st. Dealers always want to move as many cars as possible the last week of the month

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'm another Koons baltimore buyer. I actually referred 'Merica to go up there couple months ago as well! I have been telling EVERYONE about Koons since.

They are DESTROYING local ford dealer, Jim Hudson Ford here on prices by $5k+

my car is fully loaded out only missing adaptive cruise control and I saved $5k over local here by driving over 17hrs to buy from Koons...this was back in January too when dealers weren't moving the prices because it was still "new" car.

Give Pete at Koon's Balitmore a chance. they did me right on my trade too. Tell them Josh and Landon from SC sent ya.

IT's WORTH THE TRIP!

http://koonsfordbaltimore.com/

BufordGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless at the moment
I just checked X-Plan for a similarly equipped GT Convertible they have in stock.

X-Plan Price 42,050 plus the small admin fee that they are capped to.

Koons Sterling vehicle Black GT Premium Auto vert with back up camera, 3.55 and spare tire is listed at $39,245. Ad onto that $825 delivery and $599 admin fee if you read the small print associated with the *, is a difference of $1,307 under X-Plan.

If the X-Plan admin fee is capped at $150, the overall difference is $1,510 under x-plan.

So a little better deal than X-Plan or @ $30 a month in payments (roughly over 5 years).

Luffy19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
I got one!!

I went down to VA, and drove back couple days ago. Before anything, I wanted to thank all of you for good tips, and providing me with some info to work on. I went to Koons Ford in Sterling, met up with JC Scheid, and then it was an amazing experience. I know people recommended Greg, but JC is amazing, too. I highly recommend him. I had to fight my way with the financial department for 3% APR, but overall it was a great experience. 10 Hours driving did not go in vain! I will post some pictures when I get a car wash :)

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
Bumping an older thread, but is the drive to Koons well worth it or can I do must as well at another dealer? Also, is Koons including rebates/offers in their prices?
Sponsored