Sponsored

East coast buyers

MIKE72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2015 GT
I had two cars that I was locked in on at Sterling. During the negotiations I had the first one sold out from under me two days ago, and then the other one had the folder swiped off my guys desk to get financed for someone else just yesterday. It was about 6pm, I was at work and couldn't do anything about it. So there were only going to be two or three base EBs in the color and transmission and price I wanted on the whole East Coast lol. I was pretty bummed and started thinking about waiting and buying a 2015 next year after the 2016's came out.

Luckily zero hour I was saved because the guy rejected the banks offer. I put a deposit on it this morning flying up on Friday to finalize the deal and drive it back.

The weather is clearing up, up there. All of the supercheap Stangs that I had saved in my logs are starting to disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats :headbang:
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
That's a good attitude to have in life in general. :cheers:
How about another odd twist in all of this?

Now the dealer calls and say they were able to get the car I originally "purchased"... it still showed on Ford's system even though the dealer said it was "sold" so they called the dealership again.

Best part? Koons is going to give me the price of an in stock unit! That knocks maybe $2000 off the great deal I was getting before. That is unbelievable, to be honest.

If this goes through (see what happens tomorrow), I'll shout through the mountain tops about Koons Ford in Baltimore.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Sounds like the other deal fell through, the dealer they are getting it from changed their mind on the trade, or your dealer sweetened the deal to get it. Either way congrats!

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Koons made it happen.... dropped off my Honda and drove home in a convertible eco.

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Bought mine from Koons Baltimore. Took a greyhound from Pittsburgh to get it. Well worth it.

Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Sitting in the terminal waiting for my flight. Salesman from Koons is picking me up. If everything goes well I'll have my car in about eight hours.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Congrats all

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Does Koons give these nice deals for ordering cars?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Koons made it happen.... dropped off my Honda and drove home in a convertible eco.
Bought mine from Koons Baltimore. Took a greyhound from Pittsburgh to get it. Well worth it.
Sitting in the terminal waiting for my flight. Salesman from Koons is picking me up. If everything goes well I'll have my car in about eight hours.

So everyone is getting good results with them so far? They're even picking you up from the airport? Dang, really gotta consider this.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm local to them and waiting for my mustang to come in on order. I am getting the same deal as I would have for one on the lot.

Sponsored

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm local to them and waiting for my mustang to come in on order. I am getting the same deal as I would have for one on the lot.
Thanks, looking to possibly order but looks like that ship may have sailed based on ordering ending. I was looking for a Magnetic GT Premium Fastback 400A with Auto trans and 3.55 rear. But none to be found :(

Been looking for someone who has ordered/bought something similar to see what I should be looking to negotiate for. Been looking at spreadsheets as well.

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Luffy19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hello,

Thank you guys for all the great info.

I been looking around to purchase a mustang, and I've finally made a decision to go to Koon Baltimore next week.

I will update you guys with my experience--good or bad-- with Koon so others can benefit from it as much as I did.

Thanks again guys

I will be more active when I get the car :)

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Sterling Koons made it happen for me. Stuck to the original out the door price all the way through. I'm the owner of a red EB. Hot damn this car is fast even on shitty gas!

Sponsored