E85 availability in Scottsdale/Phoenix

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I’ll check when I get off work and a few hours would be really nice if they still had good e85 because I live close by

Went there last night and confirmed they still have flex fuel. I’m getting a tester tonight and will maybe make a post about my results or reply here. I found a Facebook page called e85 Arizona that says they should have e85 but I’ll test
FYI best I have found consistently is this ghetto one on Scottsdale and McKellips but it's regularly test e85-e90. Definitely the go to for track and fun days. I have an e54 station around the corner that I use for most daily driving.
Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
FYI best I have found consistently is this ghetto one on Scottsdale and McKellips but it's regularly test e85-e90. Definitely the go to for track and fun days. I have an e54 station around the corner that I use for most daily driving.
Good to keep in mind. Would use about half a tank going to get it tho 😂

Last edited:

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
This has definitely been the most consistent place in AZ for true e85. I used it for all my fill ups for over a year while working in the area. Always over 85% and never once we're they out of gas. I got to the point I was only testing every 4-5 tanks because the consistency was so good I wasn't worried. Plus you meet a lot of guys with high hp cars there. Seems to be everyone's go to.

turbopk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT AT
I found an app for E85 station locator.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
I found an app for E85 station locator.
I'd be leery only because ones I have seen have been nowhere near accurate. But new stuff pops up all the time so who knows. Which one are you referring to?

Sponsored

turbopk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT AT
It was in the apple app store. I am not using E85, at least not yet. So I haven't taken the time to see if the app is reliable.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
It was in the apple app store. I am not using E85, at least not yet. So I haven't taken the time to see if the app is reliable.
That's the issue I have seen apps show it here or there and then you show up and they're like what's e85 / flex fuel? So I typically maintain my dd e54 station in Phx and then my go to e85-90 spot in Scottsdale for race/ days. There are definitely a few others they are just not abundant here in the valley and most are typically the flex fuel which on avg is the e54.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Bumping this old thread again....
I have since been tuned for ethanol, and have found a Facebook group for e85 in Arizona.

They have a google map of all the ethanol places in AZ and what they test at. The group also regularly tests the common ethanol places and gives updates on down pumps, gas prices, gas quality ect.

Here is the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557083027967596/
Here is the ethanol pump map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1P0FK4LmfE9PDm479oqO6N6C4sgeVu_xA&usp=sharing

The ethanol pump map indicates what pumps are e85 and what pumps are e54.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Bumping this old thread again....
I have since been tuned for ethanol, and have found a Facebook group for e85 in Arizona.

They have a google map of all the ethanol places in AZ and what they test at. The group also regularly tests the common ethanol places and gives updates on down pumps, gas prices, gas quality ect.

Here is the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557083027967596/
Here is the ethanol pump map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1P0FK4LmfE9PDm479oqO6N6C4sgeVu_xA&usp=sharing

The ethanol pump map indicates what pumps are e85 and what pumps are e54.
Awesome. I actually was not aware of a few of these. Wonder if some are newer additions.

demon67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Coupe / 21 GT Premium 6MT
That map may be dated. I know 91st and Olive has stopped offering E54 in the last several months.
Sponsored