Sponsored

Scottsdale Phoenix area body shop

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Installing a GT500 style bumper and need it fitted and painted. Since the guy I normally use is unavailable, looking for recommendations.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Coulter Cadillac body shop 12th and Camelback. Opened in '27. Painted my over the top stripes. Guarantees paint for life. While doing my stripes they were also giving some guy a 3rd repaint on his early '50s (I think) pick-up.

They also repainted my 2011 S197 Grabber Blue front bumper that I suspect only needed it because of pre-sale Ford dealer undisclosed repairs.

OP
OP

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Thank you for the lead. Just looked at their website and saw a photo of a blue '69 GTO sitting in their service area...I'm a Pontiac guy, so that's a very good sign! BTW, I appreciate the tool chest. Perfect for the stuff I like to keep organized but use very infrequently (tools for tube bending/flaring stuff, wiring, interior)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thank you for the lead. Just looked at their website and saw a photo of a blue '69 GTO sitting in their service area...I'm a Pontiac guy, so that's a very good sign! BTW, I appreciate the tool chest. Perfect for the stuff I like to keep organized but use very infrequently (tools for tube bending/flaring stuff, wiring, interior)
No reason to think everyone there isn't great but I can vouch for Mark Shillington.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
ABC Collison right next to that location is great as well. Had 2 different vehicles through there, including one almost totalled came out looking brand new.
Sponsored