Dyno Results!

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Congrats be being a member of the 300+hp club. I can tell you it will pick up nicely with a cat back exh, at least mine did.
Sponsored

Punisher_15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Mustang
How much boost are you running with this tune?

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
the 4 banger that might just piss off a stock GT

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Doesn't matter. Both have correction factors and can be tweaked. Majorly. Dynos are a tool only, not the last word or etched in stone and numbers should be understood as a product of such.
Doesn't matter lol...yah it does matter. People on the forums should know what is being used so they can understand why they are getting different results

Billy G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Guard Metallic PP Ordered: 1/23/15
All runs were done in 5th, Track Mode, TCS fully off
First run pulled 304HP / 384 FT-LBS @ 3800RPM
Second run pulled 306HP / 378 FT-LBS @ 3850RPM More torque than my buddies IS-F :)

We then turned the car off, cooled for 10 minutes and went for a third run.
Third run wasn't successfull. Check brake system error kept popping up and it was enough to make him feel as if there was some drag on the wheels, even after inspecting the brakes.
I assume you did NOT pull your ABS fuse? The reason I ask is this is the first I've heard of pulling this fuse to get accurate torque readings. I just finished a pull yesterday and I had NOT pulled my fuse. My rear brake calipers were north of 200 degrees! I might add that I did NOT have my car in "Track Mode"

Last edited:

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Doesn't matter lol...yah it does matter. People on the forums should know what is being used so they can understand why they are getting different results
I agree. :thumbsup:

Jap Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MT82 PP EcoBoost Mustang

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Doesn't matter. Both have correction factors and can be tweaked. Majorly. Dynos are a tool only, not the last word or etched in stone and numbers should be understood as a product of such.
Dynos are great to compare power curves with the understanding that actual numbers can very depending on how the operator sets up the dyno.

The 1st dyno run on my wife's 2006 V6 Mustang with only exhaust, CAI & tune mods put down 368rwhp which was about 140hp more than I was hopeing for. The operator keyed in the wrong info. With correct info it dynoed around 220rwhp but the graph looked the same.
Sponsored