Sponsored

Dumbest Trend?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Laundry and dish washer detergents being wrapped in dissolvable clear plastic-like goo - that in some instances and based on brands - does not always "disappear".

Why did anyone think THAT is such a grand idea - when it's costing these Manufacturers MORE to create and/or wrap "pods", instead of just leaving detergents as is, as they were for the last 50-60+ years....

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Laundry and dish washer detergents being wrapped in dissolvable clear plastic-like goo - that in some instances and based on brands - does not always "disappear".

Why did anyone think THAT is such a grand idea - when it's costing these Manufacturers MORE to create and/or wrap "pods", instead of just leaving detergents as is, as they were for the last 50-60+ years....
Because I can’t do the tide pod challenge with a scoop of powder. It’s much easier when it’s neatly packaged up :)

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla

Being in Phoenix, they dry up in a few days meaning that they don't dissolve and my dish washer only takes that garbage.
I have to run the sink to soften it, otherwise I get a flakey undissolved gel thing.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Why did my thread go from dumb trends to just shear ass.
Bearchamp believes you and him are "birds of a feather".

Both of your comments are equally strange. :facepalm:

Being in Phoenix, they dry up in a few days meaning that they don't dissolve and my dish washer only takes that garbage.
I have to run the sink to soften it, otherwise I get a flakey undissolved gel thing.
Do you leave the windows open in 150 degree weather or have the dishwasher in the garage?

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Bearchamp believes you and him are "birds of a feather".

Both of your comments are equally strange. :facepalm:

Do you leave the windows open in 150 degree weather or have the dishwasher in the garage?
Where else do you keep a dish washer?
Sponsored