Sponsored

drivers door window

tazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all of them
I noticed if i open the door quick the window doesn't go down fast enough or far enough and hits the top of the frame. passenger side is fast and moves down faster and lower. Im really not wanting to dealer ize it so if anybody knows how to adjust or sync the window chime in. Also i already did disconnect the battery drill, didn't work. 2016 gt pp 400miles
Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I noticed if i open the door quick the window doesn't go down fast enough or far enough and hits the top of the frame. passenger side is fast and moves down faster and lower. Im really not wanting to dealer ize it so if anybody knows how to adjust or sync the window chime in. Also i already did disconnect the battery drill, didn't work. 2016 gt pp 400miles
I have nothing to offer in terms of fix. But I was a little suspicious of the power windows that move slightly when a door opens. Seems like over-engineering to me, and more stuff to break. I did not realize there could be an issue by opening a door fast.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Someone else also reported similar issue too. I suggestion is open the door slowly instead of yanking the handle.

OP
OP
tazor

tazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all of them
Until a fix shows up opening it slowly is the fix for now