Sponsored

Dont Laugh at me but...

cars2see

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium with Performance pack
Guys i have no clue what all this talk of lund tunes and Ngauges are, please help lol
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Ngauge is the device that Lund uses to tune/monitor your car.

OP
OP

cars2see

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lund is a mail in tuning service im assuming , like BAMA? and can anyone post a pic of what the ngauge looks like in their car, thanks

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Use the search function, not that hard...tons of info on this site.

Or go to:

lundracing.com

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
easy peasy,

go here

https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/lr-ngauge-tune.html

order the best tune and handheld on the market, from the best tuner, and get excellent support as well from their #1 dealer!

feel free to give me a ring with any questions you have on tuning / modifying your vehicle

beef
513-478-1965

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yes you buy the tuner/tune and you receive the physical gauge that you can install in a ton of places in the car. The tune is emailed to you, you put the tune onto the ngauge and then use the ngauge to tune the car. Same goes for the other devices/tuners, etc.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Lund is not ''like Bama''. Bama doesn't compare

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Guys i have no clue what all this talk of lund tunes and Ngauges are, please help lol
In a nutshell, "Lund Racing" is a company that provides aftermarket tunes so you can squeeze more power out of your Mustang. You can purchase a tune from them whether you're bone stock, or modified. They (along with any other tuning company) will send you a tune file which you then upload to your tuning device (nGuage). Once the tune file is on your device, you then upload the tune to your car.

"SCT x4" is also another tuning device that you can use. However, if you're having Lund tune your car, the nGuage is the better choice. Just keep in mind that no other tuners can send you files if you buy a Lund nGuage device.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
In a nutshell, "Lund Racing" is a company that provides aftermarket tunes so you can squeeze more power out of your Mustang. You can purchase a tune from them whether you're bone stock, or modified. They (along with any other tuning company) will send you a tune file which you then upload to your tuning device (nGuage). Once the tune file is on your device, you then upload the tune to your car.

"SCT x4" is also another tuning device that you can use. However, if you're having Lund tune your car, the nGuage is the better choice. Just keep in mind that no other tuners can send you files if you buy a Lund nGuage device.
Problem is I want a lund tune, but I think that nGauge pod looks tacky as hell, also my GT has PP1, so I'm already missing 1 vent AND I live in Florida so losing another vent is a death sentence too me.

Edit: oooh I see, Beefcake Racing sells a windshield mount which is cool! But then I'll have a wire dangling, not so cool. Damn First World Problems!

Last edited:

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Problem is I want a lund tune, but I think that nGauge pod looks tacky as hell, also my GT has PP1, so I'm already missing 1 vent AND I live in Florida so losing another vent is a death sentence too me.

Edit: oooh I see, Beefcake Racing sells a windshield mount which is cool! But then I'll have a wire dangling, not so cool. Damn First World Problems!
My understanding is that mounting it in the vehicle is optional.

Sponsored

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base Oxford White

You can run the cord down the seam on the side pillar/side dash and under the dash. It squeezes right in. Then tuck the cable under the Dash with a zip tie. Takes all of 3 min.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
You can run the cord down the seam on the side pillar/side dash and under the dash. It squeezes right in. Then tuck the cable under the Dash with a zip tie. Takes all of 3 min.
I didn't even use a zip tie under the dash, lol. The cord just tangled around something up there and hasn't moved so I'll take it.

This is spot on for wiring though. Use a plastic trim tool to push the cord under if you need. Made it simple for me.

OP
OP

cars2see

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can anyone post a pic of what the Ngauge looks like in their car. thanks!

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base Oxford White
I didn't even use a zip tie under the dash, lol. The cord just tangled around something up there and hasn't moved so I'll take it.

This is spot on for wiring though. Use a plastic trim tool to push the cord under if you need. Made it simple for me.
LoL me neither I wrapped to zip tie and when I stuck it in it didn't come back out. I haven't seen it since :cheers:

83b8f4dd-d574-408b-987f-4ad3ffbc4dde.jpg

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah don't even worry about that wire hanging. You won't even notice it.

You can also pick up a SCT x4 device, upload your tune, and then just leave it in the glove box. A tuning device in plain sight isn't really needed; they just look cool.
Sponsored