Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It drives me nuts that these rich celebrities buy cars like this just for a status symbol when they have no real appreciation for the car or the auto world.
I don't think someone who is worth $35 million buys a Ford Mustang as a status symbol. Get real. He bought it because he likes the car and can afford it. If he was buying for a status symbol it would be a lot more expensive of a car.

If it was just a status symbol it would probably still be in his garage too. It was more than stupid for him to drive it in his condition, but some people don't drive them at all. That is still fine in my book. Different strokes, etc. Nothing wrong with buying a car for whatever reason. I'm glad there is high demand for big power halo cars. If there was no demand, Ford would stop making them.

I'm wondering what bugs you. That he's famous, that he can easily afford a GT500, or..?
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
He made a mistake like many have here. For sure not a POS for wrecking a badass car. A dumbass sure. A dumbass for sticking around with out having hit anyone or anything other than maybe a curb. Yes, dumbass.

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
hurts my heart to see a beautiful car ruined curious as to the actual bill to get the car back to perfect by the dealer? what's the best guess? what could be destroyed under that car? suspension, control arms, frame damage?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Maybe just rim and suspension parts considering nothing on the aero bits below the door seen to be damaged. I think he curb checked the rims maybe? Like really hard. LOL.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
I don't think someone who is worth $35 million buys a Ford Mustang as a status symbol. Get real. He bought it because he likes the car and can afford it. If he was buying for a status symbol it would be a lot more expensive of a car.

If it was just a status symbol it would probably still be in his garage too. It was more than stupid for him to drive it in his condition, but some people don't drive them at all. That is still fine in my book. Different strokes, etc. Nothing wrong with buying a car for whatever reason. I'm glad there is high demand for big power halo cars. If there was no demand, Ford would stop making them.

I'm wondering what bugs you. That he's famous, that he can easily afford a GT500, or..?
You assume that status means purely money. What about hp??? Why do so many guys drive hellcats that can easily afford more.... nice assumption

What exactly does is say about you defending an alcoholic drunk driver behind the wheel of a 760 hp car....

Anyone with half a brain that cares about their possesions doesn't take it out to get shit faced.

What bugs me is grown ass children out drunk driving, even more so a 760hp car.... pretty simple to understand if you aren't a POS that thinks its okay to do that.

Sponsored

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He could've loved that car.. He could have known everything about it. He could have bought it because like many of us he just loves mustangs. Drugs and or alcohol will make a person do some dumb stuff. Not only that. He probably stayed on the scene because when reality or second of clarity hit him that he just F'd up his car he sat and said damn i really F'd up my car. I wouldnt go as far as to say he didnt know what he had. He just didnt know he could drive it under the influence.. LOL... but not laughing.. That picture really hurts
Lmao be serious. They didnt find him until 2 hours after the accident and he was still so drunk he didnt know who he was or where he was... yeah he had a moment of clarity while blacked out...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You assume that status means purely money. What about hp??? Why do so many guys drive hellcats that can easily afford more.... nice assumption

What exactly does is say about you defending an alcoholic drunk driver behind the wheel of a 760 hp car....

Anyone with half a brain that cares about their possesions doesn't take it out to get shit faced.

What bugs me is grown ass children out drunk driving, even more so a 760hp car.... pretty simple to understand if you aren't a POS that thinks its okay to do that.
He could have bought a Bugatti Veyron as a status symbol. 760 hp is not that much when you have 35 million.

And what's with the attacks? Pull the panties out, huh?

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
Lmao be serious. They didnt find him until 2 hours after the accident and he was still so drunk he didnt know who he was or where he was... yeah he had a moment of clarity while blacked out...
Well dang 2 hours later he had to be super impaired. Or probably thought why run why try and hide. Take them lumps by the law. Either way he screwed up bad. He gotta deal with the consequences.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He could have bought a Bugatti Veyron as a status symbol. 760 hp is not that much when you have 35 million.

And what's with the attacks? Pull the panties out, huh?
How do you feel attacked?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
so much for his new commentator gig with the Las Vegas raiders! I'm guessing he will be chillin with JOHN Gruden on SUNDAYS NOW
He's definitely going to be trying to chill with Gruden... so he can get his hands on another CFTP. Stay tuned.
Screenshot_20220813-000411_Google.jpg

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If he has a even stupid lawyer and as long as he didn't admit to driving, he can and will beat this. No one saw him driving the car.

OP
OP
TonyNJ

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
If he has a even stupid lawyer and as long as he didn't admit to driving, he can and will beat this. No one saw him driving the car.
I don't think it works that way. No one had to see him driving. Can they prove he was? Can they convince a judge or jury he was? I bet they can and will. Then again ... if the glove doesn't fit...

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I don't think it works that way. No one had to see him driving.
It's called "reasonable doubt"

Man I was drunk and this dude said he would drive me home, next thing I knew I was sitting on the sidewalk and my car was trashed.. then the cops showed up.

Also I'm pretty sure when impaired any statements made are inadmissible in a court of law.

Last edited:

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
First this guy isn't a class act in any way, shape or form.
Second, unless he was observed being stupid he won't be held repsonsable for what we think he did. At a shop I worked at, we got to work one morning with a car high centered on a a dirt mound we had put up out from to demo our company 4WDs and side by sides. The driver was passed out in the car but no one actually saw anything, so all they could be ticketed for was illegal parking. Nothing more serious.
Sponsored