Sponsored

Does anyone meet up in the MD area anymore?

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I would but on day 5 of flu. Fever is gone but head feels like it wants to explode. Wife said she saw lots of cools cars out this morning already.
Get well! I had that at the beginning of the year and it took me about 4 weeks to fully shake it! At week two went to my doctor and got a Z pack (that didn’t help)……just had to eventually let it run its course. Try and continuously flood your system with vitamin C fluids. Drink all day! Take care!
Sponsored

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Where at? We were at New Market for a bit.
Just seeing this. I'm open to anywhere honest
Where at? We were at New Market for a bit.
I'm open to preety much anywhere that's resonable. I live in upper marlboro but when I go out for a ride I drive to frederick at the farthest. let me know. I'll be heading out around 1:30, thinking about switching over to E85 today, so I'll have to do some running around to get the 93 out

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Here we are again lol! Anyone getting out today??? My monday starts on Sunday (sunday-thursday work week), but I get off at 1. I will be heading out for a drive as soon as get home. If anyone is going to be out, let me know! Also, I think I may have alluded to it better, but is anyone aware of any Mustang Groups in Maryland? We definitely need one, especiallywith the amount of people we have in the area

Sponsored

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I’m out at Summit Point today for some track time.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I’m out at Summit Point today for some track time.
summit point a little too far for me, being on E85 and not knowing the available stations out that way. Thanks for the reply, and enjoy the track time!
Sponsored