Sponsored

Does anyone meet up in the MD area anymore?

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
70 Is a racetrack any time of day LOL. Well except around 3-6 midweek right around where 270 merges. Then it's a clusterfk :cwl:

New Market Cars and Coffee at Adventure Park usually has a good turnout every Sunday. There's a 2001 Bullitt that usually shows up there that I've spoken with before. There's been a Wings and Wheels at the TGIF in Columbia Friday nights lately. Been there once. Interesting mix of things that shows up.
Sponsored

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
70 Is a racetrack any time of day LOL. Well except around 3-6 midweek right around where 270 merges. Then it's a clusterfk :cwl:

New Market Cars and Coffee at Adventure Park usually has a good turnout every Sunday. There's a 2001 Bullitt that usually shows up there that I've spoken with before. There's been a Wings and Wheels at the TGIF in Columbia Friday nights lately. Been there once. Interesting mix of things that shows up.
ok cool

OP
OP
HAVOC_5.0

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Would you guys be interested in Meeting up this coming Weekend, weather dependent?

We could do something either Saturday Night or Sunday AM also dependent upon the most Feedback. Personally, I prefer nights currently.

Thoughts? Could do somewhere in Columbia area as that is a pretty neutral spot for most, closer for others but not top far for those coming from further away.

Howard County Cops typically don't have issues unless people are leaving trash, getting out of hand, or just being Charger/Challenger owners.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Would you guys be interested in Meeting up this coming Weekend, weather dependent?

We could do something either Saturday Night or Sunday AM also dependent upon the most Feedback. Personally, I prefer nights currently.

Thoughts? Could do somewhere in Columbia area as that is a pretty neutral spot for most, closer for others but not top far for those coming from further away.

Howard County Cops typically don't have issues unless people are leaving trash, getting out of hand, or just being Charger/Challenger owners.
Ha! Just my luck!!! I finally find some homies to drive with and I'm having shoulder surgery tomorrow! Surgery could be minor depending on what he sees, so I might be able to drive in a week or so. I'll check back in when I know my status.

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Like the comment about Charger/Challenger owners :cwl: The Frederick police haven't seemed to mind the meets. There's been one or two I've seen at the New Market meet that come to visit and chat for a bit.

I could Sunday morning. Taking the wife out Saturday night.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HAVOC_5.0

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ha! Just my luck!!! I finally find some homies to drive with and I'm having shoulder surgery tomorrow! Surgery could be minor depending on what he sees, so I might be able to drive in a week or so. I'll check back in when I know my status.
Good Luck in Surgery. Hope things go well. As the summer ends and fall comes in, I'm always down to meet up more.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
I'm coming along faster than anticipated, I might have to take my car to the mechanic next week to get an upgraded BOV installed. Depending on how that goes, I might be up for a meet and greet next weekend. Will let you guys know!

SOMDTOM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2021GT Premimum
We have a cars and coffee down here in SOMD.. Its every other sunday. I know the organizer has a facebook page, and good thing is you dont have to joint to see when things are happening. They are typically really good. Lots of nice cars, trucks, and Mustangs to see. I just looked and the next one is May 14th from 8-11 45315 Alton Lane, California MD.
Also Wednesday evenings in Leonardtown down by the Arby's

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Anyone in Rockville area?
I can do Frederick as well, it’s only 25 minutes depending on traffic.
Would love to setup a regular meet and drive monthly or bi-weekly.

Golgo69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herb
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT
Anyone in Rockville area?
I can do Frederick as well, it’s only 25 minutes depending on traffic.
Would love to setup a regular meet and drive monthly or bi-weekly.
I'm open to pretty much anywhere around the beltway where I can get E85, unless I bring 5 gallons with me. What about Annapolis? Rockville is cool, use to do Rockville all the time back in my sport bike days. It's obviously gonna rain all weekend, let's try and put something together for next Friday night or the weekend maybe. Chime in Folks!

Sponsored

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I'm open to pretty much anywhere around the beltway where I can get E85, unless I bring 5 gallons with me. What about Annapolis? Rockville is cool, use to do Rockville all the time back in my sport bike days. It's obviously gonna rain all weekend, let's try and put something together for next Friday night or the weekend maybe. Chime in Folks!
I like it. If we are going to do Friday perhaps it should be a bit later in the evening due to traffic?

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Wait you guys don’t like being off and on the clutch in first gear for an unnecessarily long time? 🤣

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Wait you guys don’t like being off and on the clutch in first gear for an unnecessarily long time? 🤣
It’s one of my favorite things to do!
Sponsored