Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
yes thats it and thank you!

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Found a cool spot today and a bunch of fun roads. Gotta go back when I have my DSLR on me
IMG_9760.jpg

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
This kinda qualifies. Was taken with a hero 2 from my FPV wing then edited on my phone in Snapseed. Been about 2 years since I have flown and this was taken after my maiden ended in a nose dive on launch in a farm field. 2nd flight ended in a nose over stall from 20 feet and tore up the nose. Being pissed at having to rebuild I said to hell with it and strapped on the gopro and did two more flights without incident. This was taken after flight 4 when I was on fpv. Frame is cropped because I am 3 feet off bumper flying by monitor. I could have been far out of the shot but it was just a test flight.

This would be a lot easier with a quad but I havent built a fpv quad yet. Doing multiple wide loops to come in on a path for a shot at 40-50 mph is way more work than it needs to be.

I have been aquiring flight controllers for building an FPV racing quad so soon this will become a lot more easy. New Hero 4 or 5, or even chicom rip off, and will try again.
GOPR6130-03.jpg