Disable Intelligent Access?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I'll take a picture of what the setting looks like in my car and see if anyone else has it
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Maybe I’m naming it wrong. I’m looking for the setting if there is one that allows you to disable locking and unlocking the doors by touching the door handles. I want to render them useless.
I would be willing to bet the app is also tied into the system that allows you open the doors from the sensors in the handle. If you are that concerned about electronic theft just make sure no one is near your car when you go to open it. That and the faraday pouches should keep you safe.

Honestly, Mustang’s are a dime a dozen so unless yours is really something special I wouldn’t be all that worried.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It's called 'intelligent access', as a matter of fact. It's in the settings menu, which you access with the steering wheel button with the 2 gears. Don't remember exactly where it is, but it's either on the main menu, or under 'vehicle'. Wouldn't take you more than 10 seconds to find it once in there... if you have it, that is :). I use it when washing the car, so it's not cycling incessantly.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Here's how to get to it on my car. I wonder if the issue is that you did the digital cluster swap and didn't enable that setting in ForScan or something.
X5JTR1h.jpg

RSnGKji.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I know on U.K. spec you can turn off the keyless entry (the first step in trying to keep it safe) - I’ve seen a photo on here of the menu option (digital cluster is standard for U.K.) :like:

Keyless theft is a big concern for us over here ... :angry:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Here's how to get to it on my car. I wonder if the issue is that you did the digital cluster swap and didn't enable that setting in ForScan or something.
X5JTR1h.jpg

RSnGKji.jpg
Yep mine doesn’t have the intelligent access listed in the menu as yours is showing. Does anyone with a 2018 have this listed in the menu screen?
Sponsored