Digital Speedo

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
And talk about the car not having a digital speedo because of heritage is retarded. It has a digital screen already, not like we're talking about replacing the entire dash? The lack of basic tech in the Mustang is pretty poor. Stuff like heads up display and lane detection warnings are simple features yet brilliant that wouldn't detract from the car in any shape or form.
Totally agree, it's not like it's more stuff they have to put R+D into either as they already have it on pretty much every other model. Mustang misses out on so much tech.
Sponsored

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Digital speedo is able to be turned on with some clever tricks. There's a thread in the DIY section on how to do it, when I'm on a computer I'll grab the link for you guys.

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Digital speedo is able to be turned on with some clever tricks. There's a thread in the DIY section on how to do it, when I'm on a computer I'll grab the link for you guys.
They are trying but they haven't been successful yet.

Sponsored

ann grear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ann
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang
ann grear s location is Adelaide south australia

ann grear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ann
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang
how can we get Liber to tell us how to active ate the digital speedo

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
There is a debug menu that can be activated which allows you to display the speed digitally. It is far from an ideal solution. Almost not worth mentioning really.

I do not believe that the GT350 can be fitted to a GT. something about it not being compatible with the other electronic components or something. can't remember where I read it.

Long story short, there is no REAL solution at this stage. the hope is that we can retrofit a 2018 cluster down the track.

LFCRulesOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Ruby Red)
That FORScan software is pretty easy to use. Got it going with my ODBLink MX but so far only turned off the annoying honk when you get out of a running car. Wouldn't be surprised if this is what people like Mustang Motorsport are using to enable the line lock feature?
[MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION] Where is the ODB port on our RHD Mustangs please? I need a mod to alter the tyre sizes to correct a discrepancy with the cruise control and speedo.

Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION] Where is the ODB port on our RHD Mustangs please? I need a mod to alter the tyre sizes to correct a discrepancy with the cruise control and speedo.
It's in the driver's foot well. To the right of the steering column.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
IMG_20180210_213518.jpg