Sponsored

Did you buy a Shelby and now wish you bought a Prius ?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Can we post the names of people who bought Shelby's that we wished bought a Prius?
Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
If you guys keep picking on me, I have a good mind to file a complaint with the Mustang6g HR department

pink.jpg

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Great. I has come full circle. I was once called to HR by a woman who overheard (eavesdropped) on a private phone call I made (on my mobile) to a British friend where I used a common British expression: 'Don't get your knickers in a twist'. The woman filed a complaint against me for sexual harassment. The HR rep laughed as she did her due diligence and revealed the complainant did not know what I meant by 'knickers' but was CERTAIN is was a derogatory sexual reference to women. The Brit to whom I was phoning is a male cruise ship captain, and knickers refers to underwear of either sex. Obviously I was concerned as the impact to my consultancy to this client, the HR rep (a woman) tried to lighten the issue by wrapping the interview with 'don't worry, she drives a Prius!'. To this day I snicker when I see a Prius.
Sponsored