Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Not likely - it means that the order has been confirmed and your build has been send to plant and is awaiting. Your dealer should be able to track a estimated build date for you, but if you can get the VIN from him you can take contact to Ford Performance and get information about the build date.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Since you're located in EU you will have to use a VPN and set location to US to be able to chat with Ford Performance - or you can throw me the VIN either here or in a PM and I'll talk to them and get back to you with an update :like:

In case other people from outside US wants an update on their current estimated build date you can also just hit me with your VIN and I'll help you out :fistbump:
Many Thanks
Sponsored

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
My dealer has sent my vin no. Have entered it in to the the window stickers site but not showing yet As was said on the 1st page I’ll be checking it every few mins !

Last edited:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My dealer has sent my vin no. NF6L5168241 When I put it in etis is says it needs to be 17 characters ?
You have to add this in front 1FA6P8NF6L5168241

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
You have to add this in front 1FA6P8NF6L5168241
Many thanks dealer has now sent full vin as above but it’s not showing window sticker but is on etis

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Many thanks dealer has now sent full vin as above but it’s not showing window sticker but is on etis
They never do, fingers crossed it will not be long now till they give a build date and with luck you should get it this year

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It will take a while, but the Window sticker will appear about 3 or 4 weeks after the VIN with a predicted build date on it (which will change a bit) If you have just got the VIN then probably a build date of August (not sure if they will have the normal shutdown this year) and a delivery of October in the UK

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the window sticker is about a week before build ?

WD :like:

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
It will take a while, but the Window sticker will appear about 3 or 4 weeks after the VIN with a predicted build date on it (which will change a bit) If you have just got the VIN then probably a build date of August (not sure if they will have the normal shutdown this year) and a delivery of October in the UK
I'm with WD on this - window sticker will be online when the car hits the body shop - which is around 1 week before the build date. This was also the case with my car which got it's window sticker on June 15th and build date on june 22nd

@Hammer Time https://modernmusclecars.de/tools/mustangtracker/index.php?vin=1FA6P8NF6L5168241

As you can see in the tracker your car has been scheduled to day which means there is an estimated build date, but only your dealer and Ford Performance can give you that. The tracker also says that your order went through on June 2nd so Gregs24 is probably right about the build date being in August and delivery in October

Sponsored

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
I'm with WD on this - window sticker will be online when the car hits the body shop - which is around 1 week before the build date. This was also the case with my car which got it's window sticker on June 15th and build date on june 22nd

@Hammer Time

https://modernmusclecars.de/tools/mustangtracker/index.php?vin=1FA6P8NF6L5168241

As you can see in the tracker your car has been scheduled to day which means there is an estimated build date, but only your dealer and Ford Performance can give you that. The tracker also says that your order went through on June 2nd so Gregs24 is probably right about the build date being in August and delivery in October
many Thanks

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Dealer has a estimated build date 27/7 :inlove:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Dealer has a estimated build date 27/7 :inlove:
Mine was built 1st August and I collected on the 4th October, so yours should be around that time frame

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Is the [email protected] still live I’ve emailed Karen n Stacey but have not have a reply

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT