Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Okay I just tried the Auto Fanatic 007 detail spray. Works great but man I swear that is Adams original detail spray in a different bottle. Exact same bubble gummish smell and ease of use is the same. I bet you cannot tell the difference blind folded. Not saying that’s a bad thing but you can save a couple bucks with Adams. It’s definitely not the same as Bead Maker though. Bead Maker has more of a citrus/mango smell which you mentioned. (Keep in mind Bead Maker is a sealant so that’s not apples to apples). All good stuff. Gonna try that Aero Cosmetics stuff next, heard good things about that as well.
I have a serious addiction to cleaning products but I’d imagine I’m not the only one. That’s one of the things I like about mustang owners. We keeps em clean! :beer:
LOL

I hear ya man. There are pretty much all in the same. I do LOVE the Adam's stuff as I use the waterless wash on the Roush all the time. Never any water or car soap/foam. Always just a waterless wash. It never gets that dirty where I need to do a full wash. I also use their single plush microfiber towels. I may try the Adam's detail spray after I finish this bottle of 007.
BUT!!!!!,.......I am going to order up the Microfiber Madness FLAT wheel brush at some point. RAVE reviews and supposed to be one of the best around. Expensive though. :crying:
Sick of killing my hands by sticking them in the wheels to clean the inner wheels. No more. lol

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
My favorites, in order of preference, with 2 and 3 too close to call a winner:

1. Joe Gibbs Race Wax
2. Griot's Garage Speed Shine
3. Lucas Speed Wax

#1 has amazed me, and I'm on my second bottle of the stuff. It's like the cars get glossier, and I've been asked by a friend familiar with my cars if one of them had been corrected/buffed since he had seen it last, but it hasn't been since it was painted back in 2006.

Another that I recently tried on a set of wheels for my truck was Mother's CMX. Very hydrophobic stuff, and several coats left the wheels very shiny and almost slippery to the touch. I'm pondering doing one of my motorcycles with it next, which is black, to see what difference it might make.

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
.I am going to order up the Microfiber Madness FLAT wheel brush at some point. RAVE reviews and supposed to be one of the best around. Expensive though. :crying:
Sick of killing my hands by sticking them in the wheels to clean the inner wheels. No more. lol
damn, that is expensive.. do you know if it'll fit behind the brembos on the PP packages? always have to start the car and roll it forward to finish cleaning wheels. from the video's i have seen, still looks to be too thick, but i dont know for sure

Sponsored

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
....I am going to order up the Microfiber Madness FLAT wheel brush at some point. RAVE reviews and supposed to be one of the best around. Expensive though. :crying:
damn, that is expensive.. do you know if it'll fit behind the brembos on the PP packages? always have to start the car and roll it forward to finish cleaning wheels. from the video's i have seen, still looks to be too thick, but i dont know for sure
Yes that looks like a quality wheel brush I’ve been wanting to check out as well. I doubt it will fit between the front Brembo calipers if you have 19’s. Might work with 20’s though. I’ve been using Wheel Woolies (the originals, not from Adams) which are usually sold as a 3 piece set. The large Woolie can be used on the rears and the medium on the fronts. Still won’t fit behind the front calipers though. Sounds like a good excuse for me to get some 20’s too. :idea:

Last edited:

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
My favorites, in order of preference, with 2 and 3 too close to call a winner:

1. Joe Gibbs Race Wax
2. Griot's Garage Speed Shine
3. Lucas Speed Wax

#1 has amazed me, and I'm on my second bottle of the stuff. It's like the cars get glossier, and I've been asked by a friend familiar with my cars if one of them had been corrected/buffed since he had seen it last, but it hasn't been since it was painted back in 2006...
In regards to #1, have you tried Bead Maker? Almost identical color. I wonder if Joe had that private labeled by P&S. I feel the same way with Bead Maker. Definitely has gloss enhancers and leaves the surface super slick. I buy it by the gallon for around $30. You should try it if you haven’t, might save you some cheese.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt

5PTWHOA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15co50yr
I’ve tried Griots,Adams,Chemical Guys,Lucas,and JaxWax. I like the Jax Wax the best.Hawaiian shine

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yes that looks like a quality wheel brush I’ve been wanting to check out as well. I doubt it will fit between the front Brembo calipers if you have 19’s. Might work with 20’s though. I’ve been using Wheel Woolies (the originals, not from Adams) which are usually sold as a 3 piece set. The large Woolie can be used on the rears and the medium on the fronts. Still won’t fit behind the front calipers though. Sounds like a good excuse for me to get some 20’s too. :idea:
I'm going to "assume" if it fits on the supercars with huge rotors/calipers, it'll fit the Mustang no problem. lol
I'll report back when I get it and after I use. I think it'll work just fine.

Sponsored

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
I'm going to "assume" if it fits on the supercars with huge rotors/calipers, it'll fit the Mustang no problem. lol
I'll report back when I get it and after I use. I think it'll work just fine.
thanks! let us know when it comes in for sure

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Okay I just tried the Auto Fanatic 007 detail spray. Works great but man I swear that is Adams original detail spray in a different bottle. Exact same bubble gummish smell and ease of use is the same.
So, I did the Adam;s waterless wash on Friday and then went over it with the Auto Fanatic 007 on Saturday and WOW!!!!
Seriously man, this stuff is amazing. Makes the paint feel slick and like it was clayed and waxed. And the gloss,..........?!!?!? Fuhhhgettabbouuuutitttt! :giggle:
The Beadmaker is nasty stuff as well and I almost bought some for my truck last year, which is my daily driver.

Here are a couple of photos, both which are straight off my Samsung S8 phone. No photoshop or doctoring at all.
153417.jpg

153453.jpg

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
Nice! Your car looks great. I could be biased but the S550 side profile is so good :rockon:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nice! Your car looks great. I could be biased but the S550 side profile is so good :rockon:
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Yes, the S550 looks nasty. When I had my S197 GHIG Roush Stage 3, I swore I would NEVER own a S550 Mustang. :crackup:
Sponsored