Delay-schedule changes - Delay

PluckyNow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daphne
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am In the process of trying to make my 40-year-plus dream come true of owning my dream car. I ordered several months ago, I keep getting emails with date changes. My fear is it will not be built this year due to delays and delays with parts. Does anyone have insight?

Thank you in advance !
Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
I am In the process of trying to make my 40-year-plus dream come true of owning my dream car. I ordered several months ago, I keep getting emails with date changes. My fear is it will not be built this year due to delays and delays with parts. Does anyone have insight?

Thank you in advance !
From order to delivery (hell average delivery once built seems to be ~month) you are looking at about 5 months. Once you're at the 5th month, then you can worry/complain.

OP
OP

PluckyNow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daphne
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
From order to delivery (hell average delivery once built seems to be ~month) you are looking at about 5 months. Once you're at the 5th month, then you can worry/complain.
Thank you so much for sharing this information....I am so excited about this dream finally coming true!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It just takes time with all problems at the moment, mine has just been gate released and that took 5 months from the day I placed my order, just have to wait for it to arrive at the dealers now, but you just need to give it time 😀

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Hey, at least you have dates! A lot of us don't even have a date yet. I'm on day 93 and not a peep from Ford or Chapman.
Sponsored