Dealer advice south Florida

Racer2233

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Performance Blue - Handling Package
Looking for some suggestions on competent dealers in South Florida. I am relocating to Boca Raton from Charlotte, NC and want to make sure I find a dealer with knowledgeable GT350 technicians. I have been very lucky to have bought my Shelby from Tindol here in NC and they have been awesome to work with. The fact they are also the largest Roush dealer in North America helps.

Any advice is appreciated!
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Pompano Ford Lincoln in Pompano Beach, work with Jeff Balaban. He'll get you taken care of properly and they are certified to work on the Ford GT as well, with nice tech like a new in ground alignment machine.

ecoboost321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R ; 2018 Tesla Model 3
Looking for some suggestions on competent dealers in South Florida. I am relocating to Boca Raton from Charlotte, NC and want to make sure I find a dealer with knowledgeable GT350 technicians. I have been very lucky to have bought my Shelby from Tindol here in NC and they have been awesome to work with. The fact they are also the largest Roush dealer in North America helps.

Any advice is appreciated!
Taking my 2016 GT350R for oil/transmission/differential fluid changs tomorrow to Wayne Akers Ford (Lake Worth, FL); Bought my extended warranty from them and had a lengthy tour of the facilities and service department. Initial impressions were excellent ! Mark Fields bought his 2015 GT350R from them. Will let you know how it goes. Avoid Greico Ford in Delray tho, had nightmare experience with warranty repair of corrosion of my hood :(

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We are also located in Pompano Beach, FL. if you need support outside of the Ford Dealer!

TJ

Abg123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
Taking my 2016 GT350R for oil/transmission/differential fluid changs tomorrow to Wayne Akers Ford (Lake Worth, FL); Bought my extended warranty from them and had a lengthy tour of the facilities and service department. Initial impressions were excellent ! Mark Fields bought his 2015 GT350R from them. Will let you know how it goes. Avoid Greico Ford in Delray tho, had nightmare experience with warranty repair of corrosion of my hood :(
Taken my 18 gt350 to Wayne Akers twice..one oil change and nail in tire...I consulted board here when I initially purchased car and got a lot of positive feedback on this dealer.

Sponsored

2019ShadowGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I personally would never bring my car back to Jeff at Pompano Ford. Last month I brought my (now sold) 2015 in for AC issues and was quoted $4,300. Got the whole "I'll talk to corporate on your behalf" spiel which lowered the price a grand. Only after threatening to take the car out to get a second opinion was the price dropped to $1,500. Don't trust anyone that has the ability to drop a price that much (and obviously still making money off the lowered price). Good luck!

Valen22br

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis Gustavo
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I did my first oil change at Grieco Ford in Fortlauderdale. They have good reviews for services.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
I gotta go with Wayne Akers. Greico Delray sucks. And from Charlotte to Boca. You are in for a rude awakening....:frown: