samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
He might hold out for the 2020 HiPo, depending on how it sounds. He's waiting on a review/raise. He is also apartment hunting so he can be close to work (and move out of Mom and Dad's, although, you know your mom loves you being at the house!). It's a pretty pricey area he's looking at (young and hip part of town), so he has some decisions to make.

I just gotta make sure that whatever he does, I'm faster! :crackup:

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I think the bigger issue isnt EB or GT but Truck vs car. Two very different lifestyles there. You can do things with a truck you cant with the mustang and vise versa. Has he thought that through? Or able to keep the Ranger along side the Mustang?

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
He also may want to check insurance rates for the Eco vs. GT. Not sure of his age but it could be a factor as well.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Also EB 201A is better than GT301A,
He might hold out for the 2020 HiPo, depending on how it sounds. He's waiting on a review/raise. He is also apartment hunting so he can be close to work (and move out of Mom and Dad's, although, you know your mom loves you being at the house!). It's a pretty pricey area he's looking at (young and hip part of town), so he has some decisions to make.

I just gotta make sure that whatever he does, I'm faster! :crackup:
If he’s buying an apartment...apartment first, then the car. If he’s renting, get the GT or Hipo

Sponsored

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
1. He's renting, not buying, yet. He really wants to be in the river market area, it's a popular place with the younger crowd.

2. He'll be hitting 25 shortly so the biggest insurace factor will be his zip code, and I agree, the 201A is a better option in his case than a 301A.

3. He did some off-roading in the truck and had a lot of fun, but now he's looking for something different. He was really interseted in the new Ranger, but to get one the way he wants, they're just too much, 35-40k.

Since he's getting the truck fixed, hopefully it will hold on long enough for him to at least check out the HiPo.

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
1. He's renting, not buying, yet. He really wants to be in the river market area, it's a popular place with the younger crowd.

2. He'll be hitting 25 shortly so the biggest insurace factor will be his zip code, and I agree, the 201A is a better option in his case than a 301A.

3. He did some off-roading in the truck and had a lot of fun, but now he's looking for something different. He was really interseted in the new Ranger, but to get one the way he wants, they're just too much, 35-40k.

Since he's getting the truck fixed, hopefully it will hold on long enough for him to at least check out the HiPo.
I am from Missouri, used to live in Lenexa and had plenty of friends down by the River Market area. Not sure if it's changed for the better but there were a lot of car break-ins there so I'm sure insurance with that zip may be high.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I am from Missouri, used to live in Lenexa and had plenty of friends down by the River Market area. Not sure if it's changed for the better but there were a lot of car break-ins there so I'm sure insurance with that zip may be high.

It's actually a fairly nice area now. There's been a LOT of movement back into the downtown area. The Power & Light district, the crossroads, the west bottoms, river market. All of those are coming back to life. Yeah, there are still some questionable areas, Westport, but in general, the area is making a resurgence.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
That's a first.... lol. Instead of spending 1k on a quality catback, let me take a 7k hit on depreciation just so I can get active exhaust. Winner.
Yeah that’s what I’m trying to understand lmao
Sponsored