Sponsored

Dash Cam on GT Convertible

JDJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Looking for suggestions on how to run the cable so it can't be seen from the mirror down to fuse box. On the convertible the A pillar is not the same as the hard top
Sponsored

FinitePrimus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Looking for suggestions on how to run the cable so it can't be seen from the mirror down to fuse box. On the convertible the A pillar is not the same as the hard top
I ran up behind top plastic frame, around behind the a-frame (inside closest to window), pushed it into the groove between a-frame and dash (it's soft), then down behind the side kick panel.

There are a lot of YouTube videos.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I ran up behind top plastic frame, around behind the a-frame (inside closest to window), pushed it into the groove between a-frame and dash (it's soft), then down behind the side kick panel.

There are a lot of YouTube videos.
This was the very thing I was wondering. I'd like to add a dash cam with Parking mode. But what do we do with the rear cam?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I used some fish tape and threaded that through from the top of the pillar down to the fuse box then taped on the wire and pulled it up.. Top down is easier for sure. I did have to pry up some of the plastic around the bottom of the door opening too, but it wasn't too bad.
Sponsored