Easier entry of destinations for China = AWESOME :D

3.7 is very slow IMO.
Sponsored

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Then outside the garage I found this advertising... and I forgot all questions I had for them :doh:

MOTORCRAT ??? Maybe MotorcraFt, as written in the red rectangle nearby... :lol:
My God....
Ahaha that is awesome :lol:

But Papinist I am wondering how you keep your car unscratched. I was 2 weeks in Sicily, I thought I could not find worst drivers as the guys in Crete, but no Italians or Sicilians are the worst, holidays were nice but everything car related horrible:

• 8 out of 10 are on their phones while driving (in the city, on the highway), so don't mind if the guy looks like is going to hit you.
  • Stop signs and right of passage are unknown to their driving skills
  • red lights? what is that :lol: (well ok it was at red lights specific for crosswalks - meaning not at an intersection but just to let pedastrians cross the road - as soon as the pedi was over, doesn't give a fuck a drives off even if it is red)
  • when you overtake a car the goal is to come as near as possible to said car while overtaking :crazy: as if you wanted to ram it off the road. Oh this goes as well for lanes, lines on the ground are just design facts, one can just drive over 2 lanes
  • soccer is not the national sport... honking is :lol:
Sorry had to rant :lol: I was glad to give the rental car back. I just hope Italians drive better where Papinist lives :hail:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
But Papinist I am wondering how you keep your car unscratched.
:lol: :lol: :ninja:
All your points are true for the south... I live in central Italy (Tuscany) and in a small village\town and the people drive very different here.
We are also joking about the fact that at the south ('south' for us is from Rome and down, even if for Milan people we also are south :D) traffic lights are only a suggestion, cars are all scratched, people can't drive at all..
Consider that in Naples the same car insurance that here costs 300 eur (for an average car), there costs 3.000 eur :headbonk:

Actually in all big cities (Rome\Naples, but also northern cities like Milan, Turin or Florence) people drive very bad!

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Guys I'm leaving to Italy tomorrow with the Mustang. Not helping :doh:

Anybody ever done the Sustenpass, Grimselpass, Furkapass or Gotthardpass in Swiss btw?

And any idea how busy Germany's Route 500 through the Black Forrest will be at noon on a Sunday? :shrug:

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Nice shot!

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
looking good

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Caught in the queue at Cars and Coffee:

:)

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Guys I'm leaving to Italy tomorrow with the Mustang. Not helping :doh:

Anybody ever done the Sustenpass, Grimselpass, Furkapass or Gotthardpass in Swiss btw?

And any idea how busy Germany's Route 500 through the Black Forrest will be at noon on a Sunday? :shrug:
Just did 500 twice within the past month. It may have changed now that the tourist season is winding down. In July and August, it was quite busy by noon. Best driven prior to 09.00. If that's not possible, it's still worth the drive.

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
[MENTION=7100]Ericc B[/MENTION], a next mod for your car ? :headbonk:
No way!

I only like black roofs when the car is designed for them, which means that the
A-pilar flows exactly into the window arch which then flows perfectly into the C-pilar.

Like on the previous generation:

The S550 doesn't have this and in the front the black roof looks totally out of place.

bigul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015 EU
Hey, what do you think about rear valance for exhaust from GT350?
I'm not sure if that valance fit well on normal GT, does the GT350 have wider rear fenders than GT? Becouse it would explain why rear valance from GT350 do not fit well on GT, it looks quite overwhelmed.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Just did 500 twice within the past month. It may have changed now that the tourist season is winding down. In July and August, it was quite busy by noon. Best driven prior to 09.00. If that's not possible, it's still worth the drive.
It was! Decided last minute to stay in Baden-Baden and do it early morning. No traffic before 9 indeed :eyebulge:

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Hey, what do you think about rear valance for exhaust from GT350?
I'm not sure if that valance fit well on normal GT, does the GT350 have wider rear fenders than GT? Becouse it would explain why rear valance from GT350 do not fit well on GT, it looks quite overwhelmed.
It sortof fits, there is an EcoBoost over here that has one on. Including the GT350 axle back exhausts. On the left side there is a small gap between the upper edge of the valance and the bumper cover but that might be caused by not completely correct installation. I'm picky though.
Sponsored