papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
As Eric, I absolutely hate leather seats and particularly the ones we have in our cars. Mine is still fine but in the center was already sagging after a month.
My previous Alfa Romeo GT has alcantara seats and they were like new after 7 years\180.000 km.
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Sigh my mustang is again in the garage after it broke down. Now my airconditioning had a leak and that leak made my entire heating module defect. The biggest thing is my garage contacted ford Belgium for the part and even they don't know if the part is in stock in Belgium. I really have a Monday morning car. If sales are stopping then I hope there is room for a new car for me ��
FYI: There is not a single part in stock in Belgium nor Europe, it always takes a couple months to get delivered. Ford never heard of express shipping I guess!

Side skirt/rocker took 8 months to get delivered and installed.
Puddle lights took 3 months to get replaced.
Door handle/frame for my loop lock issue... still waiting since June.
OEM paint/clear-coat for my rockchips... still waiting since June as well.

Goodluck!

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
FYI: There is not a single part in stock in Belgium nor Europe, it always takes a couple months to get delivered. Ford never heard of express shipping I guess!

Side skirt/rocker took 8 months to get delivered and installed.
Puddle lights took 3 months to get replaced.
Door handle/frame for my loop lock issue... still waiting since June.
OEM paint/clear-coat for my rockchips... still waiting since June as well.

Goodluck!
It's true that almost every part has to be irdered in the US, but Woa... Which dealer is it, you're working with? Those waiting times or not normal.

Had my entire gearbox changed (warranty), it took 3 weeks for delivery out of US...
Puddle lights took around 2,5 weeks

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Well in that case you could have gotten it all waaaay faster if you'd order it yourself. Shame you won't get it for free than.

Either there is no general system for all the dealers in Belgium and they all have to do it on their own and my dealer has set up a pretty good express shipping program from the US, or I got lucky 2 times. Whatever it is, it only took a week for them to get a complete side mirror in triple yellow to fix my broken puddle light and 2 or 3 days to get a new window in after a pretty bad stone chip.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Ford does delivery of parts from the US via Germany. My bumper and grille is expected to be delivered in Germany mid October... they were ordered last week of... JUNE. So that's a typical 3.5 month delivery... who know how long it will take them to get it up here.

Funny thing is I could probably have ordered the parts myself (from a US parts dealer) and had them here in early July... *sigh* good thing I didn't break anything essential on my car...

Thinking about taking it in for my other stuff soon now, was going to wait till they fixed the front but this is taking too long now...
- roof on drivers side don't "close" properly around windows (causing whistling and water drops peeping in)
- trunk isn't 100% aligned
- either passenger door or front side bumper isn't properly aligned
- checking out the underseal
- reprogramming the SYNC to support EU software

On that topic... does anyone know how many mm's Ford usually accept in panel alignment? we're talking maybe 5-6mm's here...

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
The car don't love to be let alone for a long time ...

Just back from my 2 weeks of holidays and I have to leave my car to the dealer to check my climatisation. It totally stopped to work... :rant:

Only hot air comes from the vents, I tried everything but only hot comes out. When I activate/deactivate the climatisation you hear that the compressor start & stop each time you hit the A/C button.

So car is now booked for a complete checkup ! :tsk:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Welcome back :cheers:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
you were for sure in italy with papinist working on some light mods :p hehehe :ninja:

maybe you could let the update also the AT gearbox :p or was this already done?

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you were for sure in italy with papinist working on some light mods :p hehehe :ninja:

maybe you could let the update also the AT gearbox :p or was this already done?
You're right, we are secretly working on something amazing for the car ... :ninja: :lol:

I've asked to check alot of things during this complete checkup :
- Repair my climatisation
- Check the cooled seats issue
- Update the gearbox
- Update the Sync 2 system to 3.8

Last edited:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
You are joking... but I'm really working on something ;)
Don't know if something good could come out, but SSHHHHHHHHHH :cool:

Meanwhile yesterday I was at my dealer place, mechanics didn't say a word about my mods, while all the guys at sales dept went mad with my sequentials, exhaust, switchbacks :headbang:

I planned to ask them about the cooled seats, but... first I asked them to disable the annoying belt minder and they said they were not capable to do it. They don't know how to do and "it's illegal to remove".
I said them that I don't want to remove the safety belt.. only the annoying sound.. however at the end I said that I have no problem to remove it myself, but asked them only to be polite :thumbsup:

Then outside the garage I found this advertising... and I forgot all questions I had for them :doh:

MOTORCRAT ??? Maybe MotorcraFt, as written in the red rectangle nearby... :lol:
My God....

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are joking... but I'm really working on something ;)
Don't know if something good could come out, but SSHHHHHHHHHH :cool:
Lol, then you're not alone, I also work on something but don't know if something good will come out ... :ninja:

MOTORCRAT ??? Maybe MotorcraFt, as written in the red rectangle nearby... :lol:
My God....
As said before, you NEED to change your Dealer... Or he will put you "MOTORCRAP" in the engine ... :lol::lol:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just back from my 2 weeks of holidays and I have to leave my car to the dealer to check my climatisation. It totally stopped to work... :rant:

Only hot air comes from the vents, I tried everything but only hot comes out. When I activate/deactivate the climatisation you hear that the compressor start & stop each time you hit the A/C button.

So car is now booked for a complete checkup ! :tsk:
Might be a long shot but I had a similar problem with the air just barely cooled and also the fans being slower than normal. I disconnected the battery for a few minutes and the AC worked normally since (over a week now).

These cars have so much software and settings I figure its worth trying a battery disconnect for most problems that aren't obviously mechanical, particularly in my case where a single hardware failure couldn't explain all the symptoms.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Might be a long shot but I had a similar problem with the air just barely cooled and also the fans being slower than normal. I disconnected the battery for a few minutes and the AC worked normally since (over a week now).

These cars have so much software and settings I figure its worth trying a battery disconnect for most problems that aren't obviously mechanical, particularly in my case where a single hardware failure couldn't explain all the symptoms.
It's the classic solution for everything computer-related!

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
The IT Crowd
:clap2:

nr.09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
It's true that almost every part has to be irdered in the US, but Woa... Which dealer is it, you're working with? Those waiting times or not normal.

Had my entire gearbox changed (warranty), it took 3 weeks for delivery out of US...
Puddle lights took around 2,5 weeks
Well my garage is ford store Hasselt and they said as follow.
We need to contact ford Belgium, they ask ford Germany, they ask ford UK and they ask America. So I you can figure how stupid it is. My parts are at best in Belgium somewhere in October. But the garage has no real confidence in that. I also sended an official letter to ford Belgium and demanded an refund, this car costs me a little more then 12€ per day for taxes and insurance. Now the car is already broken down for 3 weeks and it olmost makes me cry when I see mustangs in this great summer days...

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Motorcrat LOL

Sounds almost like... crate engine :):)
Sponsored