Sponsored

Daily Chat Topic Europe

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Attached via 4x bolts through the grill. Very easy to do and nice n secure :)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
But it seems that they only ship to the US. Did you use Stackry to have it shipped to The Netherlands?

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I used a colleague, but Stackry would work too

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Will do the same.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I got mine via Stackry as well. Been sitting here for a year already, still need to install it.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I got mine via Stackry as well. Been sitting here for a year already, still need to install it.
Lazy! Haha

Only 20mins work from start to finish. Get it sorted :)

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
My car is back at the dealer today for a specific problem.

Every time I refuel the car from (almost) empty to full. After I start the car, it keeps shutting back down, so I have to keep revving the engine, to keep it alive. This dissapears after I drive a couple 100 meters.
It sounds like it has taken air while refueling.

Not the biggest problem, but it's just not nice that I have to be revving the entire time at the gas station. People think I'm :crazy:

Dealer never had or seen this problem before. (they have 260 Mustangs in Service)

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
My car is back at the dealer today for a specific problem.

Every time I refuel the car from (almost) empty to full. After I start the car, it keeps shutting back down, so I have to keep revving the engine, to keep it alive. This dissapears after I drive a couple 100 meters.
It sounds like it has taken air while refueling.

Not the biggest problem, but it's just not nice that I have to be revving the entire time at the gas station. People think I'm :crazy:

Dealer never had or seen this problem before. (they have 260 Mustangs in Service)
Interesting to hear they have 260 Mustangs on the books - my local Ford dealer here in NL cant fix my airco, so it might be worth me making the trip over to Antwerpen for a more experienced shop.

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Just got my car back. Problem didn't got solved yet. Tried some things, but nothing helps. Now they've taken all the data etc. and have made a case with Ford. They will now wait for the feedback from ford, if it's a common failure or on how they can fix it.

On a positive note... Out of the blue, suddenly the head technician came up to me to tell me he has ordered a new driver seat for me. (Something I was already complaining about at the reception and sales people for a year now, but they all said Ford Belgium did not replace it under warranty)
He was so horrified to see how my seat looks after 25.000km, he arranged immediately that it WILL be replaced under warranty.
He knows how extremely well I take care of this car, so he wants it to keep looking good, he said. What a nice chap!:clap2:

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Interesting to hear they have 260 Mustangs on the books - my local Ford dealer here in NL cant fix my airco, so it might be worth me making the trip over to Antwerpen for a more experienced shop.
I'm a cliΓ«nt in Antwerpen indeed, and very happy about the after-sales (not the sales itself)
But I would rather suggest to go to Waasland Automotive Beveren. I think it's one off the most specialized, and certainly passionate Mustang/ford stores in Belgium. They are also big into modifying the Mustangs etc., and also have a big fleet of Mustangs driving around.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Beauty has a shower!

picture.jpg
Sponsored