Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
The issue with the aircon started happening to me yesterday, on a very hot day. Cold air comes out of the passenger side and hot air comes out of the driver's side. Also it takes forever to cool down.

Damn, the car is only 8 months old with 6000 km on. I never had a problem with the aircon on any of the cars I owned before. I start thinking that this car has serious quality issues.
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
The issue with the aircon started happening to me yesterday, on a very hot day. Cold air comes out of the passenger side and hot air comes out of the driver's side. Also it takes forever to cool down.

Damn, the car is only 8 months old with 6000 km on. I never had a problem with the aircon on any of the cars I owned before. I start thinking that this car has serious quality issues.
Most likely if you turn the A/C off and use the regular heater set to cold you will/would get the same result as with the A/C on. Hopefully just a refill is needed.

They asked me to drive another 3 weeks with the A/C on and come back in another time to check for leaks.

G'luck!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thank you Notes.

I just called the dealer and fixed an appointment with them. I will take the car in within the day. I hope it's a minor issue as well, but even if it is a simple refill, I am still pissed off, because the car is new, treated like a Victoria's Secrets model and I am sure that this will happen again.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Thank you Notes.

I just called the dealer and fixed an appointment with them. I will take the car in within the day. I hope it's a minor issue as well, but even if it is a simple refill, I am still pissed off, because the car is new, treated like a Victoria's Secrets model and I am sure that this will happen again.
Most likely it will happen again, but the question is " where is the leak?" they couldn't find anything so far...

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
:rant:

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Going in for the fix tomorrow!
My car is at the dealership now, for 2 days to repair. If there are any leaks they have to order change parts. Let you know as soon as I'm informed on that.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Picked up a Windscreen on Friday... waiting for the garage guy to install it - as I prefer not to make tiny holes in the car by myself :) pics will come, though there's not many convertible owners on this site right?

On a sadder note - my pony lights are going :( my right one has developed a "spot" and my left one for some strange reason has developed dark stripes... not sure I understand how these things works as I would expect MORE light (blobbing/growing) instead of dark stripes/spots on the pony... anyhoo I understand this is more or less a regular issue with these and that Ford is just swapping them out... will be expensive for me in a couple of years when they stop doing that and spare parts are getting rare :(

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Thank you Notes.

If I could have a Victoria's Secret model, after 8 months I would be dead and she would be ready for the recycle bin :ninja::headbonk::love::amen:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
^^^ :lol:

It's true though! This is how I treat her, like an Angel!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Update: I took the car to the dealer yesterday and they confirmed that they have to top it up with coolant (as if I needed the confirmation...). They will do it next week. They could not find a leakage and they told me it's normal for any car to leak a bit coolant, although I am not convinced... I will keep you posted.

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Ok, so mine went for the airco fix today, but it was a disaster.... whatever they replaced in the interior didnt work, and now they have no idea what to do next.

Theyve asked for Ford to send them advice, and I will have to take it back for approx 3-5 days in the next few weeks for further assessment.

Navigation is also kaput.

Ive already had (2) failed appointments to fix the airco, and Ford refuse to give a free replacement vehicle for the 3-5 days appointment.

Im not very impressed.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Ok, so mine went for the airco fix today, but it was a disaster.... whatever they replaced in the interior didnt work, and now they have no idea what to do next.

Theyve asked for Ford to send them advice, and I will have to take it back for approx 3-5 days in the next few weeks for further assessment.

Navigation is also kaput.

Ive already had (2) failed appointments to fix the airco, and Ford refuse to give a free replacement vehicle for the 3-5 days appointment.

Im not very impressed.
That sucks indeed! Maybe you can help them out with forwarding this [SIZE=-1]Service Bulletin[/SIZE] list, so they can look it up!

[SIZE=-1]EQUIPMENT: AIR CONDITIONER Year: 2015-2016
Mustang
TSB #: SSM-45815NHTSA ID #: 10078988
Date Announced: MAY 11 2016

Summary: AIR CONDITIONING (A/C) INOPERATIVE - DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) P0645

2015 Ford Mustang Power Train Service Bulletin 458193

Action Number: 10078988
Service Bulletin Number: 458193
Report Date: May 11, 2016
Component: Power Train
Summary: Air conditioning (a/c) inoperative - diagnostic trouble code (dtc) p0645

2015 Ford Mustang Equipment Service Bulletin 458194

Service Bulletin Number: 458194
Component: Equipment
Summary: Air conditioning (a/c) inoperative - diagnostic trouble code (dtc) p0645

2016 Ford Mustang Power Train Service Bulletin 458217
Service Bulletin Number: 458217
Component: Power Train

2016 Ford Mustang Equipment Service Bulletin 458218
Service Bulletin Number: 458218
Component: Equipment
Summary: Air conditioning (a/c) inoperative - diagnostic trouble code (dtc) p0645[/SIZE]

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Got my Stanginator! Its a bit nice!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Nice! Did you get it from ETSI or from eBay? I need one too.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Etsy :)
Sponsored