Sponsored

Current Build Week 11/17 Tracking Thread

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I've been messaging through here, but I think I will call the number on Monday. I really do feel for those waiting even longer than I have been. I really got my hopes up seeing the 11-26 date.
Man yep, cotus can really put someone on an emotional roller coaster ride. Hopefully Ford Service can shed some light on the status of your car.
Sponsored

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
Thanks my friend. I'm holding out a little bit of hope that it may come in tomorrow and still work out by Monday. On a brighter side, do you have any more pics of yours?

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Thanks my friend. I'm holding out a little bit of hope that it may come in tomorrow and still work out by Monday. On a brighter side, do you have any more pics of yours?
Good for you, way to keep your spirits up .. it's not always easy.

No, sadly no other pics yet .. went on a bunch of errands with the wife, so I didn't have the chance yet. Tomorrow I'm going to darken the front pony, the side 5.0 emblems, and maybe the rear Gt badge. After that, I'm going to break out the nice camera for a photo shoot.

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
The darkened horse will look great. That's something I'm wanting to do. How are you going to darken it?

Sponsored

BradNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP black
Anyone have mod ideas on a black gt pp? Gotta start planning ahead

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Anyone have mod ideas on a black gt pp? Gotta start planning ahead
I gotta say, the black on black looks pretty sweet every time I see one, I'd leave the exterior alone. That being said, since you live in New York, winter or all season tires, whichever is your preference, you may want to get an additional set of wheels for that piece as well. After that, start with a cat-back exhaust and then build from there. There are lots of things that can be done, but you should invoke your own style in every mod you make, don't just do what the rest of us clowns (no offense folks) are doing....:thumbsup:

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Cotus just added 3 days to mine for 7 days out

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
Built on 11/17, awaiting shipping still. Cotus states few days to a week to ship... Almost 2 weeks sitting there

Sponsored

ddstang15

Threads
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing. Ughhh. I hope Rachel can confirm what is going on. It already seemed to be sitting in IL for like 4 days or so.

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
Good news from my salesman today. The train journey has ended for my GT (18 Nov blend date). Last leg is a 60 mile trip on a car carrier to the dealership. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. :clap2::headbang:

COTUS EDD 6 Dec

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Good news from my salesman today. The train journey has ended for my GT (18 Nov blend date). Last leg is a 60 mile trip on a car carrier to the dealership. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. :clap2::headbang:

COTUS EDD 6 Dec
So you're looking at Wednesday or so for pick up, after their prep is done?

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
So you're looking at Wednesday or so for pick up, after their prep is done?
Based on what I heard today, I'm optimistic it could be as early as Tuesday, a few days ahead of my EDD. Salesman also said he thinks he can get the service department to install my Sto-N-Sho front plate bracket. That would save me the trouble of getting the jack and jack stands out.

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
My EDD just updated to this Wednesday, 12/3. Originally was 11/28
Sponsored