Sponsored

Current Build Week 11/17 Tracking Thread

Axel_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP
My EDD was 12/01 I refreshed it last night and the countdown and EDD are gone!! I'm hoping it will be there today...What kind of prep do they have to do before I can drive away with it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
My EDD was 12/01 I refreshed it last night and the countdown and EDD are gone!! I'm hoping it will be there today...What kind of prep do they have to do before I can drive away with it?
It varies wildly from what I've seen.

Some get it same day, others have to wait 2-3 days.

My dealer promised a 2-3 hour PDI turnaround knowing how excited I am for this to get here.

Axel_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP
It varies wildly from what I've seen.

Some get it same day, others have to wait 2-3 days.

My dealer promised a 2-3 hour PDI turnaround knowing how excited I am for this to get here.
Well my salesman said a couple of hours to get the ambient lighting kit installed so hopefully it wont take more than a day for me to drive it away! This process is really messing with my patience!:headbonk:

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
They only get paid 1 hour to do PDI and most stores do not have a full time PDI guy so they have to fit it in with other stuff.

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
ITS HERE!

ITS HERE! ITS HERE! Got dropped off at the dealer around noon, immediately ran over and took it for a test drive. WOW.
Here's one pic for now; going back after work to do the paperwork and make her MINE :clap2::headbang::clap2::clap2:
10839693_10153522455645931_2008406441_o.jpg

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
ITS HERE! ITS HERE! Got dropped off at the dealer around noon, immediately ran over and took it for a test drive. WOW.
Here's one pic for now; going back after work to do the paperwork and make her MINE :clap2::headbang::clap2::clap2:
Contrats man! It is a great feeling to take delivery. The wait is over!

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
Congratulations on a great looking ride, deep impact blue looks great. In my case, I won't be getting the $500 rebate. I contacted Ford today and it appears my car is still sitting on a convoy at the plant and hasn't moved an inch. My dealership seems to not know anything about it. As of now, COTUS and FordService neither one have an EDD.

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
:headbang:

:clap2::clap2:

Just got the call!! Car just landed at the lot!

Can't pick up till Wed. morning, but the wait is finally over. Just a couple of days shy of 1 year from the "official" reveal last December.

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
I noticed this morning that my EDD and countdown had disappeared (with 2 days remaining) so I had some suspicion. I'll continue to check COTUS till it says "Delivered" I want a screenshot of that! Then, it will be adios COTUS (until the next vehicle!).

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
FYI - My COTUS still says 1 day remaining and "In Transit" - proof that it's not real time updates

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Congrats Eleanor!! Agreed that DIB looks NICE.

I can't imagine how you guys must feel that can't pick the car up the same day or even week it arrived.

I'm pretty sure if I had to, I'd crap my pants at work so I could go home to change for a few hours and pick mine up.. :crazy: :D

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Another daily dose of disappointment. Dealer can't figure out why its still sitting there. Anyone know of any quality holds that are ongoing?

mmberry1

Threads
Reaction score
My mustang was built on the 18th and has been stuck on awaiting shipment since. Today my estimated delivery date disappeared and to top it off I live like 45 minutes away from the plant.

JSparkm2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP W/50th
I'm in transit with 1 day left! :)

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Just received word that my Ruby Red GT has arrived at the dealer! Happy days!!! Pictures will be posted once we go get her! Many thanks to the folks at Ford Customer Service (Rachel) and the folks here on the forum while I was over in the Middle East sweating (literally) this out!
Sponsored