Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Karma for yelling at the guy "shi***g" on your sale post? ;)
thanks for dragging that up again, Yep I definitely deserve bad luck for being upset with people posting things in my for sale listings. Actually they did me a favor, I ended up getting $1900 for those wheels by listing them on Facebook instead of here on 6G.
Sponsored

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Once you find a good tire shop, you usually should stick with them forever. These cars go through a lot of rear tires if you drive them right lol. Ive been going to the same tire shop for atleast 8 years
Agree 100%, I go to the Mazda dealer in Leduc AB nearby because their service has always been stellar, prices are spot on and very accommodating. There are 5 cars in our house and they get all the tire and service work unless its warranty work.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Update...

So the factory handling package wheels and tires are sold, and I ordered and received a set of 305 & 315/30 Pilot Sport 4S tires and Ford Performance PP2 black 10.5 and 11" wheels to replace them. Have Ford Pass points to redeem so took them to the dealer who sold me the Mach 1 to have the tires mounted. Went to pick them up today and both rear wheels had a gouge around about 1/3 of the edge of the rim! They had them stacked up for me to grab and go but I inspected them before leaving and called the manager over. He called in the tech who did it and the tech said he did the fronts first and must have forgotten to reset the "duckbill" on the machine for the wider rears. :headbang: So then we have to get the parts manager over to look at them and here come a couple other kindergartener techs to gawk at them. Upshot is after an hour of fiddle-farting they are ordering me two new rears and didn't charge me for the M&B on the fronts. Glad they are making it right like the tire guys did, but damn. It's just friggin' wheels and tires, shouldn't have to be such an adventure!
So one shop damaged the tires and a dealer damaged the wheels? Wow. Sorry you had to deal with all that. Often when I get service done and explain things in detail to the service rep to prevent drama, they look at me like I'm insulting them. But your experiences are the reason I do just that.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Family business, his dad owned it for many years and recently retired and passed it on to his son, who is repping the family name very well!
And that’s how business gets done. :like: May want to pass the name around.

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
I had my Cup2's removed after 400km last fall from my local dealership. They didn't use enough lubrication and put a massive tear in the tire where the bead sets against the rim. They tried to tell me it was okay, you can use it... but after enough arguing with them they did end up buying me a new tire. Pretty annoying
Sponsored