CPR single Turbo - AED shop car

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Last I read he is still 6 months out on the 11-14 kits--which is probably a little optimistic.
That's insane. Are people willing to wait that long?! You'd think with the demand, you could expand the business a little.

I'd love to see more single turbo kits.
Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Watch the video. You see all the stuff missing from under the hood. That ain't magic.

Plus they put arp head studs and different cams. You think they didn't pull the engine? I wonder if they opened up the ring gaps?
ROFL speculation much?

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
ROFL speculation much?
Huh? Speculation? He says it in the video. Switched to arp head studs, l&m cams, stock springs. Transmission has been upgraded. You ever taken your motor apart? Once the tranny is out, it's only two 15mm bolts holding the motor in. Lol.

It's an awesome setup, no doubt. It makes one rethink about what's necessary to make big power.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
Never mentioned what fuel they are running. I assume race gas not E85 based on fuel pumps.
Its on the dyno sheet at the end of the video. @14:18
Ignite Red 114

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Great guy and tuner, that build is insane too!

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
he states beefed up trans, head studs, cams etc right in the video...
Its L&M intake ONLY cams and a few other details Mr. Obvlious (Crackerjack17) above is thinking this is something like a full blown build.

Im not even certian that engine has that much work other than studs cams and boss intake. Its stock bottom end and Its NOT a full retard built engine thats forsure. Hell the shortblock may have never been out of the car. Sure it would be easier to do studs with it out but I wont assume like Mr. Obvlious above......:lol:

Orrrr gee maybe the whole engine trans and k member was dropped out the bottom ..... The guy owns a shop for gods sake. The speculation here makes me giggle and people assume way to much......

Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So the stock sleeves cracking at around 900 rwhp is just a myth, hats off to this shop for the workmanship and engineering that went into that build. However IMO playing with that kind of horsepower on a stock bottom end is not very responsible if that thing blows a rod or gets water into the combustion chamber that car may end up on it's lid or even worse. Could end up being a big price to pay to get a stock bottom end record.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Its L&M intake ONLY cams and a few other details Mr. Obvlious (Crackerjack17) above is thinking this is something like a full blown build.

Im not even certian that engine has that much work other than studs cams and boss intake. Its stock bottom end and Its NOT a full retard built engine thats forsure. Hell the shortblock may have never been out of the car. Sure it would be easier to do studs with it out but I wont assume like Mr. Obvlious above......:lol:

Orrrr gee maybe the whole engine trans and k member was dropped out the bottom ..... The guy owns a shop for gods sake. The speculation here makes me giggle and people assume way to much......

Crackerjack is just stating that this level of power is not typical for stock shortblock other than a few glory passes on the Dyno. It may live for a short while but it is on borrowed time. It is an impressive car but I think it is funny they keep stating it is a street car. It appears to have manual brakes and I doubt that exhaust with turn downs is much fun on the street. Not to mention it is missing seats as well. I am surprised the GT350 pumps with stock line will support 1100 RWHP on E85.

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT

There is only one oblivious (I spelled it correctly for you)person here... The car is badass, but it is a decked out shop project car. Stock axles, but drag brakes, Viking shocks, bmr springs, stock 3.31's in an aluminum housing? through bolted... No a/c, manual master, no abs, no interior.... yup just a stock street car with a turbo... :frusty:

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
There is only one oblivious (I spelled it correctly for you)person here... The car is badass, but it is a decked out shop project car. Stock axles, but drag brakes, Viking shocks, bmr springs, stock 3.31's in an aluminum housing? through bolted... No a/c, manual master, no abs, no interior.... yup just a stock street car with a turbo... :frusty:
I would love to have that kit on my car though. I would like to know more about the intercooler setup. I am looking for ways to make my car faster in the heat.

You think you are going to make it to MIR on Oct 12th for the private track day?
Sponsored