CPR single Turbo - AED shop car

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Great kit or not, that's an absurd wait time. Few months, I get it, but we're talking more than a year. You could have a Hellion setup in a week.
Sponsored

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had a feeling this thread would be updated after DJT was tearing into his ass on a few separate posts on the coyote FB page. Those threads don’t disappoint... BL Fab is going to be the front runner if their kit is a quality setup for the guys that want to run singles...
BL Fab has no phone number to contact, and doesn't reply to e-mail. So no, they're not going to win.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Well I mean as long as they deliver kits in under a year they will win..........

LOL just sayin

Sponsored

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
It’s amazing in this day and age you’d have the issues like this. Me personally I think he needs to sell more kits to fund the parts he needs to finish the kits on order. Eventually people won’t buy his kits and the ones who have them on order are gonna get fuc*ed. It’s a shame cuz it’s supposed to be a decent kit that works.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
It’s amazing in this day and age you’d have the issues like this. Me personally I think he needs to sell more kits to fund the parts he needs to finish the kits on order. Eventually people won’t buy his kits and the ones who have them on order are gonna get fuc*ed. It’s a shame cuz it’s supposed to be a decent kit that works.
I have a feeling if the 2 year wait time is true, there will be plenty of happy lawyers very soon.

Sad, really because Dustin seemed to be a great guy with a great kit.

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
he should partner up with a major mfg (or two) to outsource the parts he has trouble making. Hellion has bassani make their hot piping. Could team up with a bmr for the k member. That’d leave just a few parts he’d need to worry bout making.

Shit, asked him probably four years ago about making a transbrakr bump box. He would not And that was one of his sales tricks. Only way to get his version of transbrakr with 2nd gear leave was to buy his turbo kit. Now that they’ve come up with something he’s now willing to sell.
Sponsored