Coverking Rear Seat Delete

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Me, I'd just pull the seats, fiberglass mat, and resin is 30 bucks. keylon gloss black 3.49. boom.
but my post was tongue and cheek.
If I removed my seat, I'd want the panel 2 piece, so it fold like the seat did, and the bottom squared off, to lay the top part on, when opening up the trunk well to the cabin. or to strap a tool box too. not a formed to car floor board panel. I mean it looks cool, but race car, function trumps looks.
Completely understand what your saying! Funny part is we pull on this stuff to reduce weight and then we add weight back in with roll cages and seat belt harness bars for safety. Itā€™s all a give and take you know?
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Completely understand what your saying! Funny part is we pull on this stuff to reduce weight and then we add weight back in with roll cages and seat belt harness bars for safety. Itā€™s all a give and take you know?
Oh, I know, A car with a roll bar or cage, isn't getting that panel unless it is all show, no go.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
If I removed my seat, I'd want the panel 2 piece, so it fold like the seat did, and the bottom squared off, to lay the top part on, when opening up the trunk well to the cabin. or to strap a tool box too. not a formed to car floor board panel. I mean it looks cool, but race car, function trumps looks.
Do you know any that still fold? It'd be nice to retain the pass through.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Do you know any that still fold? It'd be nice to retain the pass through.
If I make one out of fiberglass mat, mine will.
The bottom will be a shelf, with cubbies like a buick regatta had. Next spring we'll see if this car gets the project creep, that most vehicles I own end up having.

devnull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
šŸ¤” I think Iā€™d rather have an extra 6-10lbs in the back and put the left over money towards go fast parts. IMHO

I will say the carbon fiber does look good thou.
100% agree, don't care about the added weight savings at that point

It weights 22lb shipped in the box , id say likely under 20lb outside the box its pretty light. Also for anyone wondering, these are the supposedly the same one LMR and a few others sell for $100 bucks more.

Can't confirm this as I don't have LMR's but look the same to me, I bought this to cover up back and as the plan is for a CMS bar to go in next.

I will have it installed after beginning of year, need to wrap up fueling first week..will try to update pics once it is in.

Sponsored

devnull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
I found this video showing installation.....

Nice find, I didn't figure it would be that hard but that's way more detailed install video that I expected from a vendor.

Thanks for this

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
They have a 10% off coupon for the holidays. With 2 day USPS Priority shipping it was $129.45. Just placed my order.
Did you install it? Pics?

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I looks a lot like the Ford piece. I can take a picture of it. It's laying open in the basement.
Lemme know when you get it installed, I wanna see this thing in the car.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I found this video showing installation.....

First glance, tell you the truth @ 1:12 I could live with that just fine. A pass thru the trunk, and a flat carpeted deck, Interesting for sure.